Picked up a carry weapon at the Holbrook Gun Show today...keltec p-11

Hi guys,

I just got back from the gun show and I was very pleased to see a good amount of guns with some good prices to go with them. I just picked up a Kel Tec p-11 9mm. I bought it used so I'm going to try and find the E-manual at the website. Does anyone else have one? I really like it because I was looking for something very small and concealable and I was thinking about the Seecamp .32, but this was quite small and the price was right, not to mention it's a 9mm, so it has some decent power. Does anyone have any cheap ammo recommendations?

Try calling Kel Tec and asking for a manual, they'll probably send you one. As for ammo; I've had good luck with Winchester White Box for plinking. I'm not too keen on cheap ammo if you're going to carry it for defense. YMMV

I bought mine in 98. It shoots everything I've put in it. The gun is far from being a tack driver, and the trigger is real heavy. But it does its job. If it doesn't have the belt clip, get one. It makes IWB easy. If you got any question, ask.

Kurt

Last edited:
I have one and it has been great. The trigger pull is pretty heavy but
I can put all 11 rounds in a 5" circle at 15 yards, no problem. Perfectly
acceptable for a small, LIGHT, carry gun. Of course, I think mine is
going in the classifieds since I find myself carrying my 1911 more
and more and carrying my seecamp when I need something really small.
There is a trick to getting the slide retaining pin back in
when you disassemble. Look online before you try it.

F

P11 manual

See KelTec's download page for manuals:
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/download.html
GC

Hi guys,

I just got back from the gun show and I was very pleased to see a good amount of guns with some good prices to go with them. I just picked up a Kel Tec p-11 9mm. I bought it used so I'm going to try and find the E-manual at the website. Does anyone else have one?
SNIP

Thanks a lot guys for the tips. I just downloaded the manual from Keltec.com and I think im going to try and take it apart and dremel clean it today...wish me luck, my first disassembly.

I use 147 grain JHP in mine. Feeds flawlessly and I am assuming(yeah I know...ass....U....me) it will give it a fraction more put down power on "target". BTW any info on the trigger shoe for this weapon? I've had to take steriods(along with Barry Bonds[smile]) in order to pull the damn trigger, PM me or just a reply here.---THXS

Back
Top Bottom