NES Member
Requrements:
Matches the ak build quality(tank)
Hilds the zero if i put optics in it.

What are my options.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

I have one of these, LOVE it

http://texasweaponsystems.com/id1.html

I've had mine for about 1000 rounds and some pretty rough handling and it never lost its zero. No need for a cheek riser unless you have a tall optic like an Eotech. Installation is easy (use a C-clamp on the rear sight spring) and cleaning is no prob. What optic do you plan on mounting?

My Midwest industries rail is a beast.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

I was just looking all this up last night.

KVAR has a wide variety, and sell the midwest industries rail cheaper than other sites (they don't say it's midwest industries, but you can see their name in the picture).

Krebs custom also makes some nice rails.

thanks. the first suggestion I dont like. the dust cover was not designed for this. side mount is better.
I want to be able to take it off if I dont want excessive weight.

Last edited:
KVAR has a wide variety, and sell the midwest industries rail cheaper than other sites.

until you actually go to buy it and realize that they rape you in shipping charges. They are obscene- I hardly buy from k-var unless it's a last ditch effort where they are carrying something that is rare and no one else on the face of the planet has one for sale. I bought some sight pins for my krink build from them, and I think the bill totaled $50... 40 of which was shipping, which consisted USPS ground in a reinforced envelope. No reach around.

there are ultimaks, midwest industries flavors, RS mounts (new, and if you are going with a 30mm scope, they are cleaner and lower to the gun), and of course a bunch of russian/bulgarian mounts out there.

http://kalinkaoptics.com/mounts/ak-vepr-saiga-romak-1-2-slr.html

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx?groupid=64&name=AK+Accessories+&+Parts

I've never handled a TWS mount, so I wouldn't know if it was crap or not. I've got a BP-02 for a russian optic on my ak74. It came with a pk optic that I bought for $200.... and now I see kalinka is selling the mount, alone, for $100. JFC.

Requrements:
Matches the ak build quality(tank)
Hilds the zero if i put optics in it.

What are my options.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

⎕ IVAN CHESNOKOV !!4AFNigi37A 06/10/10 (Thu) 22:32 No. 6338938

WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO **** YOURSELF IN a**h*** FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU **** IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB SHIT PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.

Just saying

I run an Ultimak with a t-1 on my polytech. Works like a dream, only negative is the weight

For me, any serious rifle needs an rds, especially with an ak where the irons are horrible.

I used midwest for mine.
P1010005.jpg

Sight picture with handguards fully on

P1010002.jpg

top hand guard removed

odakp.jpg

all done with co witnessed RMR

Back
Top Bottom