Photos from Today's CMR Hearing at MSP HQ

JGreen

NES Member
Centrally locatated to several GREAT gun clubs
Here are some of the photos I took at today's public hearing.

MRA Junior Smallbore and Air Rifle Team
DSC05759.jpg

Before things got started
DSC05761.jpg

Jim Wallace
DSC05768.jpg

Jake McGuigan of the NSSF
DSC05775.jpg

Michelle Yang of Harvard
DSC05781.jpg

My FAVORITE! Coach Maureen Tricket showing Bailey and Guida (sp) what are athletes and trainers can and do accomplish
DSC05787.jpg

LT. Scott A. Sencabaugh. He gave excellent testimony. EOPSS could use a man like him!
DSC05785.jpg

Metrowest Tacticals' own Michael Joffe!
DSC05789.jpg

GOAL State Smallbore Coach Rick Johnson Jr.
DSC05790.jpg

Len Segal
DSC05782.jpg

Dan D'Amato
DSC05769.jpg

Attorney Kieth Langer
DSC05776.jpg

We owe thes folks our thanks! +1 to all and all those who attended!

Last edited:
An all-star turnout. Lets hope it made a difference.

(and do I spy someone on a treadmill up there?)

Last edited:
LT. Scott A. Sencabaugh. He gave excellent testimony. EOPSS could use a man like him!

Thought I recognized the name and face! He's the training coordinator for my town's PD. I knew Wilmington was pretty pro-gun, but it's great to see officers speaking out on behalf of the rest of us.

John,
How do you feel the tone of the meeting went?

There is no "tone of the meeting". No Q&A, speakers get to speak their piece with no interference. No idea what's going on in the minds of the hearing officers.

Thought I recognized the name and face! He's the training coordinator for my town's PD. I knew Wilmington was pretty pro-gun, but it's great to see officers speaking out on behalf of the rest of us.

You'd be a lot prouder of him if you actually heard what he said. I'd be proud to have him on my "team" anywhere! [bow]

(and do I spy someone on a treadmill up there?)

Yes, a Trooper was working out up there as the hearings began.

I wish I could have made it, but work interfered. Is it possible to get a transcript of the hearing anywhere?

Good question. I have no idea. Contacting Catherine Bailey would be the way to find out. Be prepared, they would likely charge a hefty sum for it, I'm sure.

I noticed that... was watching for it but I didn't see Catherine (?) shaking her head or nodding her head at all. Very good command of her body language.

Especially with her back to us. [rofl]

She's well trained. She shows no emotion. I'm told she's 100% anti however . . . given her position I fully believe this to be true.

Great to see my former MRA teammates went. Maureen is a very sweet lady and I owe any ounce of shooting skill I have to her.

Thanks again to all who went.

Thank you to everyone who went and testified! I hope this works out in our favor.

Yes, a Trooper was working out up there as the hearings began.

And I'm glad to see a Trooper on the treadmill not in the Dunks!

No doubt, Maureen, Charlie and the kids are great liasons to our shooting sports!

I saw Charlie tonight. He said Maureen got pretty heated at one of the people from the State (rightfully so, he was apparently being disrespectful) and straightened him up right.

Back
Top Bottom