pheasant ridge

Seekonk, ma

Stopped in today, prices were high. 80+ for 20rds of 357 sig hollows, bore brush, snake and can of clp.

Otherwise great selection of rifles, decent amount of different handguns. Shop looks a little small and cluttered but they probably have it if you ask.

No receipt. that was kind of strange (also no bag...)

The gentleman had asked me about what i already had, i mentioned i had a few glocks and he began to interrogate me on GEN4's are illegal for me to own in MA because of the AG. I expressed how its not exactly like that, the ffl is responsible, p2p ect. legal... anyways that was annoying. Also asked me where i got mine, i refused to tell him he seemed annoyed i wouldn't tell him who was selling them.

ALSO what was off to me for someone so interested in the AG's list. I wasn't asked for an ID or LTC during the whole process.
That was my experience.

Last edited:
Ugh. Pheasant Ridge is horrible. I can't believe you were interrogated! Great to you for standing your ground. So if I read it right, you bought AMMO and the shop owner didn't ask to see your LTC?

I've had my own negative experience with this shop. When you walk it's NOT a welcoming environment. You feel as though your being "allowed" to be in the shop and look around. Not once did the shop owner ask me if I had a question or offer a friendly hello. Needless to say, Bay State Trading Post is where I spend my money. Dave is great and his service and selection is top notch. I just wish I had more money to spend at Bay State!

Cheers

+1 to Bay State. Dave is a good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for Dave at Bay State. I live much closer to Pheasant Ridge, but after multiple consecutive bad experiences I'm done with them.

Seekonk, ma

The gentleman had asked me about what i already had, i mentioned i had a few glocks and he began to interrogate me on GEN4's are illegal for me to own in MA because of the AG. I expressed how its not exactly like that, the ffl is responsible, p2p ect. legal... anyways that was annoying. Also asked me where i got mine, i refused to tell him he seemed annoyed i wouldn't tell him who was selling them.

That was my experience.

Yeah, I wanted to like this place and went there 2-3 times. When I finally bought a gun off of him, I didn't record my SSN on the form and he told me I had to put it down. I refused and he called, received a proceed and couldn't believe it. I haven't checked out bay state but I might.

Back
Top Bottom