Pheasant Ridge Guns Seekonk

I guess they haven't changed a bit since I was last in there. It's a shame really since I currently live only a couple of miles away from them and am about to move to within .5 miles from their store. Yet, I still drive to N.E. Trading, Tite-Group, or Four Seasons when I want to make a gun purchase...

I vote with my money and spend it where I am treated with respect.

-Cuz.

Does anyone have experience with this place recently? I have a Sig already paid for there, and they havent been open in 2 days! The website, and the sign says they should be open! I just got my LTC yesterday, and REALLY want my Sig! Not sure if anyone knows their actual hours or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone have experience with this place recently? I have a Sig already paid for there, and they havent been open in 2 days! The website, and the sign says they should be open! I just got my LTC yesterday, and REALLY want my Sig! Not sure if anyone knows their actual hours or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Good luck! They are never open, and when they are, the "employee" wont leave the front room to get your special order which is kept in the back. Totally incompetent.

This thread exists to warn people like you.

Last edited:
Why do people keep going there? They need to take the owner and every employee and drag them to a decent gun shop and tie them in a chair for a day so they can see how things are suppose to work.

Last edited:
Wish I had read this thread first! I was just driving by, and stopped in last saturday. Found a good price on a new P226, so I grabbed it up. Didn't have my LTC yet though.

I guess they haven't changed a bit since I was last in there. It's a shame really since I currently live only a couple of miles away from them and am about to move to within .5 miles from their store. Yet, I still drive to N.E. Trading, Tite-Group, or Four Seasons when I want to make a gun purchase...

I vote with my money and spend it where I am treated with respect.

-Cuz.

You won't shop there, but you will go to N.E. Trading?.......does not compute

I drive by it M-F twice a day (8am and 3pm) and havn't seen it open in a few weeks, but someone picks up the mail because sometimes it is over flowing one day and gone the next. Never been in there, and when they are open they never seemed to keep regular hours, so kind of kept me from stopping. Bay State Trading Post is a few miles up the street and Dave is great to deal with and keeps regular hours so PRG won't see me.

Yeah you're just gonna have to keep trying them until you get lucky... My favorite quirk of theirs is how they throw everyone out so they can go in the back room! Best of luck! Oh and baystate down the road for all future business! ;-)

Yeah you're just gonna have to keep trying them until you get lucky... My favorite quirk of theirs is how they throw everyone out so they can go in the back room! Best of luck! Oh and baystate down the road for all future business! ;-)

Ive been there a couple times. Its nice, and the owner is very helpful. No P226 chambered in 9mm though.

A little follow up. Just picked up my Sig (finally). He told me the posted hours are correct, but their normal AM guy is on vacation....

A little follow up. Just picked up my Sig (finally). He told me the posted hours are correct, but their normal AM guy is on vacation....

That normal "AM Guy" appears to go on vacation for extended periods of time - [rofl]

I drive by this place every week day to and from work and the last time I saw it open during the week on a Wed., Thur. or Friday before 5:30 PM or 6:00 PM was Friday January 25th. The posted hours are 10AM - 7PM Wed. & Thur. and 10AM - 6PM on Friday. This place is a joke, they rarely answer the phone, don't return calls, rarely give you a receipt, refuse to give copies of the FA-10 after a purchase and obviously are not open the hours that they claim.

Yes I have had a very unpleasant experience with this Dealer, but the owner can run his business however they like. Now I simply continue down the road to Bay State Trading Post or travel to other Dealers that treat you fairly, are open the hours that they post and provide you with actual paperwork after you purchase something.

Wish I had read this thread first! I was just driving by, and stopped in last saturday. Found a good price on a new P226, so I grabbed it up. Didn't have my LTC yet though.

Sorry, but I have to call BS on this. There's no such thing as a "good price" on any gun in that store. Any gun they sell should be easy to find elsewhere for less money.

- - - Updated - - -

You won't shop there, but you will go to N.E. Trading?.......does not compute

To each his own. In America we can all shop where ever we want...

Sorry, but I have to call BS on this. There's no such thing as a "good price" on any gun in that store. Any gun they sell should be easy to find elsewhere for less money.

- - - Updated - - -

To each his own. In America we can all shop where ever we want...

I bought my shield from them for $425 cash this past weekend. Fair price right now; I believe Bobs was selling them for $445 last week.

Back
Top Bottom