PTM guns

Hello, NES New to NES but not to firearms. Great site! Just got into reloading and this will be a very appreciated wealth of information.

Though I would make my first post to PTM guns of Bridgewater ma. I inquired about a beretta I saw online and got a quick reply. Went to check it out and had to have it. Super friendly service with awesome prices! I will gladly do business with PTM again. Check them out!

Safe shooting!

I made a purchase there a little over a month ago. Made the appointment to see him and it was exactly as the pictures and ad described. Price was fair and I walked out a happy customer. I would do business with him again.

Located at the Bridgewater Mill, appointment only. Website is easy to navigate and book an appointment. Purchased a used handgun from him last night, great experience all around. Good amount of inventory and pricing was great, especially the item I bought. He took the time to break it down and inspect it with me. Can't recommend this shop more, great customer service.

I'd like to chime in as having a positive experience, as well. I'm in the middle as far as experience, and Pete was straightforward with his opinions and advice. He steared me away from some options in his inventory, and toward some others that he was spot on about being what I really wanted. If I decide to buy or sell again, PTM will be the first place I call.

Agree with the rest, just had an excellent experience there. Appointment based takes it to a step above.

Back
Top Bottom