Pelosi could serve time

Seeing her behind bars would be too damn much to hope for. But I can dream...

+1 I would love to see it but it is not likely. They will probably not want to stir the political crap pot and instead just bad mouth her for it with little to no real penalties.

If Sandy Berger can steal classified documents from the National Archives and get a slap on the wrist (oooh, he had to give up his clearance for a while), there's no chance Pelosi will suffer.

Jesse Jackson thinks he is above the law and has traveled to foreign countries and negotiated and he is just a So-called Reverend. Yeah right and my mother is a Cherokee Princess.
The Logan Act needs to be ENFORCED. We are at war and these people such as Pelosi, Kerry, Richardson and others are Senators who are elected to be Law Makers and not Negotiators on behalf of the U.S. They have Zero Power to be making Promises and they are most definetely not apart of the Executive Branch. If it was a Republican, he would be hanging from the Gallows. These people including Jackson and Pelosi should be put on Public Trial and shown that there are Ambassadors and others whose purpose is to meet with other countries and negotiate. Senators' jobs are to be in the Chambers and discussing Bills and Acts and not traveling abroad trying to fill a position they are not the least bit qualified for and if any American should be killed or any progress on any Treaty damaged because of her Ego trip, she should be charged with obstruction for Peace as well.
These democrats have a way bit too much ego and every time they say "It what the people said when they went to the polls" they need to be slapped. No one said anything, they merely put check marks next to names. Idiots, they are blowing their chance for 2008. They should have learned already the Voters are NOT stupid. Ego can NOT lead a country.

Last edited:
Traitor To The Highest Degree

Seeing Nancy's surgery-induced bug eyes staring at me from behind bars would finally take away the nightmares I have every time I see her god awful, frozen in time, bug-eyed, buried for a thousand years in a peat bog, mummified, horrified, surgified face....

pelosi_monkey.jpg

Last edited:
To think this MORON is in line for the Presidency if both Bush and Cheney were to die. She even makes Teddy the Drunk look smart.

I'd give her 2 months in that job before the next US Revolution starts. Probably start with her assassination at that.

If what currently is going on hasn't ignited a revolution, then I doubt one could ever really begin.

If what currently is going on hasn't ignited a revolution, then I doubt one could ever really begin.

Revolutions don't get started overnight. If you read thru the history of the American revolution you find that there was decades of incidents leading up to the final act of the actual armed revolt. Some of these incidents were fomented by people like Sam Adams - others were things like growing resentment on the part of colonists over things like the Crown claiming possession of the best of the white pines to use for Royal Navy masts. (This is one of the reasons why wide pine floors in older houses is looked upon as such an architectural treasure).

http://www.nhssar.org/essays/Whtpines.html

The way I see it the process of revolution is already underway. In case you don't read any NRA publications they point out that the amount of guns is steadily increasing:

The number of privately owned guns in the U.S. is at an all-time high. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) estimates that there were about 215 million guns in 1999,1 when the number of new guns was averaging about 4.5 million (about 2%) annually.2 A report for the National Academy of Sciences put the 1999 figure at 258 million.3 According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, there were 60.4 million approved (new and used) NICS firearm transactions between 1994 2004.4 The number of NICS checks for firearm purchases or permits increased 3.2% between 2003-2004.

Gun Owners.

The number of gun owners is also at an all-time high. The U.S. population is at an all-time high (294 million), and rises about 1% annually.5 Numerous surveys over the last 40+ years have found that almost half of all households have at least one gun owner.6 Some surveys since the late 1990s have indicated a smaller incidence of gun ownership,7 probably because of some respondents` concerns about "gun control," residually due, perhaps, to the anti-gun policies of the Clinton Administration

Right now were are closer than we have been since Civil War times to actually having the possibility of a legitimate third party forming because of deep divisions in both the Republican and Democratic parties over the lunatic fringes within both.

How many people have thrown their hat into the ring to run for president in 2008?

How high is our national debt?

How badly has our government f***ed up things like the Katrina response, welfare, gun control, etc. etc. etc.?

My only hope is that when it finally goes down I am not too old to shoot straight. In modern wars it is usually the civilian caught in the cross fire (I.E. women, children - and the old) who get the worst of it. Being a fighting soldier is in a lot cases safer than being a civilian caught in a war zone. Humans with weapons fight back - humans without weapons are just running targets.

It's been said that, "gun ownership is an all-American "opiate of the masses", giving us the illusion of freedom. When I'm disgusted by our government I sometimes think that way...

Last edited:
[puke] Jumpin Jiminey Crickets Jon!!! I'm stuffed to the gills from eating and I see that! You should have put a barf warning up.

Back
Top Bottom