Pellet Pistol Recommendations

I've got a few good ones...

I have one that looks like a S&W M&P... I like that one, it feels just like a full size M&P... I think I bought it through Midway USA...
I'm trying to remember I think it was around $50... I've seen it through at a lot of stores...
I use it for the coyotes or the porcupine's in my my yard... I shoot them in the but and they take off running, it's worked so good that I haven't seen a coyote in my yard for close to a year now... I shoot from my deck down to my garage area, it's about 80 feet or so...

I also have a 1911 that I bought at Walmart... I think I paid somewhere around $50 for this one as well... That one is really good also... The slide works just like the real gun and it's heavy like a real steal 1911...

Here's 4 from Midway USA, the $39.99 gun is the one I have:

Midway USA Air Guns

Here's a good website to look at:

Replica Airguns .us

Another website:

AirgunDepot .com

This is the 1911 that I got from Walmart, It looks like the company might not be making it anymore though:

Scorpion 1911 Pistol

I believe this is the one that replaced it, it has an adjustable rear sight, not sure of other differences:

New Scorpion 1911 Pistol

Have fun, and OH YA, Don't shoot your eye out... [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Sorry I just couldn't help myself, I had to say it... ;)

Looks like there are a mountain of options I have no idea what is a decent pellet pistol. I'm looking for either a pump or spring driven recommendation for up to $125. Less would be better. Mostly for pest control duty. Also where to purchase. Amazon maybe?
Thanks in advance.

You say Amazon Maybe???

I couldn't believe what I saw when I was looking up one of the pellet guns I was going to show you in my other post...
The link lead me to one of the Scorpion 1911's I was trying to show you...
There was a
RED FLAG WARNING next to that 1911 pellet gun saying that us lowly foke in this CommyWealth Of MA could not buy that 1911 pellet gun!!!

Come on, it's a Fracking Pellet Gun!!!

I am so sick of these Moonbat's in Boston that make these STUPID LAW'S!!! Or if this is one of MAURA'S LAWS it's even worse!!!

+1 on Pyramid

Check out the Crosman 1322 or 1377, they're about $60. Both pumpers and there are tons of aftermarket add-ons & upgrades if that's of interest and lots of blogs & forums on them

+1 on Pyramid

Check out the Crosman 1322 or 1377, they're about $60. Both pumpers and there are tons of aftermarket add-ons & upgrades if that's of interest and lots of blogs & forums on them
Yes have been looking since I first posted. That one has great reviews and a steel rifled barrel plus as you said plenty of add-ons. Price is fair.

Back
Top Bottom