Pelham, NH Appleseed June 5-6 2010

Signed up for Saturday and I've slowly been gathering the necessities.

Once my sling and shooting mat come in the mail I'll be set! Well, That is if my Magazines
make it here from smith and wesson.

Even found my old Iron sites too.

Can't wait!

I might be a last minute sign up and I will be bringing my father as well. (with all my talk about aqt's he wants to give it a shot now. He is driving up from Philly the day before)

Awesome, Ted. If you get your Rifleman score, I'll be thrilled... even though I won't be the one to give you an orange hat. [wink]

Once my sling and shooting mat come in the mail I'll be set! Well, That is if my Magazines make it here from smith and wesson.

Hope your magazines make it. If your shooting mat doesn't the Building 19 in Nashua had polypropylene indoor/outdoor carpet runners for $20 a couple of days ago. [disclaimer] I have no financial or other connection with that company. [/disclaimer]

Well it is confirmed me and my dad are now signed up. Now I am off to the range to get some trigger time in. (I so can not let the old man beat me on Saturday!)

We have some pop ups and tends, that will probably be used to cover ammo and equipment. Be prepared to shoot in the rain.

Sorry folks, I tried to hide from the weather gods, but they once again found out that I signed up for another Appleseed. The last one I attended that I did not need snorkel gear for was April 19th, 2009.

I'll toss a pop up in the truck

If you're worried about a bit of rain, stop at your local motorcycle shop (I like MotoMarket in Acton, MA) and pick up a set of rain gear. Designed to keep you dry at 65 MPH, it should keep you pretty dry on the line. Just spend a little more than the $20-$30 it takes for the plastic sets - they feel really clammy after about oh, say... 10 minutes. First Gear is a good brand.

So, I realize this is way last minute but if I were able to gather enough equipment etc... Would I be able to go and register/pay onsite or is it too late?

U can check the web site and see if threre r tickets left
if threre r I don't see why u could not show up in the a.m.

Last edited:
thanks, looks like they are all sold out. I will have to get the next harvard one scheduled for sure

I ran out of money from spending it on getting my gear together for the weekend.

Looks like I'll be wearing trash bags all weekend!

I ran out of money from spending it on getting my gear together for the weekend.

Looks like I'll be wearing trash bags all weekend!
The WalMart ones are better than trash bags. Trust me. Just as waterproof, less clammy. I think I paid $30 or $40 for a pants and jacket set.

Congrats again to all the qualifiers! And thanks to the Red and Orange hats for trying to help me get past
my 207 wall. Next time would be just fine......

Back
Top Bottom