• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelham family rattled, angry after homeowner stabbed during burglary

1. Proof positive that cops are NOT useful to stop crimes. They're nothing more than responders to damage/death that already has occurred.
  2. Pelham = transplant city for folks "trying" to escape Mass, but bring their ignorance with them.

either you missed the bras-for-man-tits thread or this is going to be another "out your self" thread
Coincidentally, helped a co-worker move to Pelham. When away for a weekend and came back to a robbed house. They left a calling card.

For such a small town, lot of weird stuff happens.

Attachments

• 2226B5ED-B840-4DBA-A3FA-2429674249D3.jpeg
    2226B5ED-B840-4DBA-A3FA-2429674249D3.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 45
Canadians?
The PD told him it was a gang tag, but gangs say “sorry?”

Apparently he had a shady neighbor who learned they were going away for the weekend. They’d just moved in so no one made note of the UHaul in the driveway. Said neighbor has new accommodations.

I thought racking the shotgun was all it took when getting attacked by 2 guys with knives? Win win, no one dies and I don’t have to go to Lowe’s to get some drywall patch.

I thought racking the shotgun was all it took when getting attacked by 2 guys with knives? Win win, no one dies and I don’t have to go to Lowe’s to get some drywall patch.

read what Garandman posted, whole thing was made up....

If their back is to you, you're going to jail. Think before you plink.

Determine the threat, and make sure they're not retreating, or it could be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
Not in all states. Strange right.

Back
Top Bottom