Patriot Safes

Hello yall, I'm gonna be stationed out in Bangor, WA in less than a month and I'm looking for a gun safe to buy...I need one that can hold ~ 30 or so guns...mostly rifles, but some handguns...anyway, I was looking at Patriot Safes and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. I've also been looking at the "Stack On" safes you can find at Dicks sporting goods, but the patriot safe seemed a bit nicer, higher fire temp rating (i will be keeping powder and ammo in it too). Anyway, just wondering what yall though.
~Matthew

Hello yall, I'm gonna be stationed out in Bangor, WA in less than a month and I'm looking for a gun safe to buy...I need one that can hold ~ 30 or so guns...mostly rifles, but some handguns...anyway, I was looking at Patriot Safes and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. I've also been looking at the "Stack On" safes you can find at Dicks sporting goods, but the patriot safe seemed a bit nicer, higher fire temp rating (i will be keeping powder and ammo in it too). Anyway, just wondering what yall though.
~Matthew

I'm not sure keeping ammo and powder in a safe is a good idea. You could be building a WMD.

Back
Top Bottom