Patriot Arms Ipswich

Has anyone been to Patriot Arms in Ipswich recently? I dropped in last Thursday. They have bought out
the inventory of Bay State Arms in Salisbury. In addition to their own inventory you can find some real bargains on
guns, ammo and reloading equipment. They have a very good selection of revolvers, many consignment items and used
guns.
Having been there before, I was again impressed by the knowledge and professionalism of the staff. Never see them mentioned
on the NES forum. Probably not many NES members know of their existence?
If you are thinking of buying, selling or consignment I would give them consideration. The staff is very aggressive in
marketing any of your consignment items.
In my opinion an excellent local gun shop.

Has anyone been to Patriot Arms in Ipswich recently? I dropped in last Thursday. They have bought out
the inventory of Bay State Arms in Salisbury. In addition to their own inventory you can find some real bargains on
guns, ammo and reloading equipment. They have a very good selection of revolvers, many consignment items and used
guns.
Having been there before, I was again impressed by the knowledge and professionalism of the staff. Never see them mentioned
on the NES forum. Probably not many NES members know of their existence?
If you are thinking of buying, selling or consignment I would give them consideration. The staff is very aggressive in
marketing any of your consignment items.
In my opinion an excellent local gun shop.
I bought a really nice 12 gauge double from them a couple of months ago. Took my C&R with out question. Nice people to deal with and a nice shop. They would be a regular stop if they weren't so far from me.

His collection of "not for sale" lever guns is outstanding. If you like lever guns you owe it to yourself to stop by just to tale a look.

Picked something up there last Saturday, just before they closed. Good guys in there. A very comfortable, inviting atmosphere.

bought a m&P bodyguard there....average prices.....
they have some great used guns....good stuff ,rare stuff sometimes too
only negative: they never have a lot of ammo.

Back
Top Bottom