Parker River Area B-Where do you park?

I went scouting today around the various Parker River hunting areas. I might be blind, but I could not locate the parking for area B at all. I saw the sign pointing down a gravel road, but that seems to end in someone's driveway. The pdf guide says access "by foot from parking lot via Newbury Neck Road and Marsh Avenue" but I couldn't find it. Could someone point me to the right spot? Thanks.

Go down that gravel road and the small parking lot is there. If you were to go straight versus taking the right down that road, you end up at the Oldtown Country Club.

I went scouting today around the various Parker River hunting areas. I might be blind, but I could not locate the parking for area B at all. I saw the sign pointing down a gravel road, but that seems to end in someone's driveway. The pdf guide says access "by foot from parking lot via Newbury Neck Road and Marsh Avenue" but I couldn't find it. Could someone point me to the right spot? Thanks.

Maybe the map on second page in the link will help:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ng.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGE11YtPEUrtuFhLNzAeOArteK87Q

Go down that gravel road and the small parking lot is there. If you were to go straight versus taking the right down that road, you end up at the Oldtown Country Club.

Thanks. I drove down but it seemed like the end was blocked by a pickup. Do you park on the right side? Is there a sign? I'll try again tomorrow.

Parking lot was always well marked. If its blocked, call the Refuge and report it. Never had any issues there and never saw it get hunted very much.

Back
Top Bottom