• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parents are slammed for viral video showing young children playing with ultra-realistic guns and flashing cash at 'NBA YoungBoy themed' birthday party

Reptile

NES Member
  • Video from a children's birthday party sparked outrage after the kids danced to rap music and played with realistic looking guns
  • Devine Brooks, the birthday boy's mother, defended the celebration - saying it was inspired by rapper 'NBA YoungBoy'
  • The little boy's 'NBA-themed birthday party' was decorated with champagne bottles, diamonds, wads of cash and guns

Is "ultra-realistic" more realistic than "mega-realistic"?

I'm not even slightly bothered by this. I played with toy guns when I was a kid too - now I even play with real ones!

Such pussies. We'd run around the neighborhood as kids playing war with much more realistic looking guns and nobody batted an eyelid. I look forward to the day the woke crowd gets beaten down and values swing back the other way. Might be waiting a long time though.
Yep. But let's see how many more posts we get from the NES purse clutching crowd.

I thought they were real guns looking at the video. My first thought was “with the lack of trigger discipline on display, neither of the little cherubs will make it to 16”. Darwin doing his best work…and we won’t end up having to put them in jail later…

Is "ultra-realistic" more realistic than "mega-realistic"?

I'm not even slightly bothered by this. I played with toy guns when I was a kid too - now I even play with real ones!
My son is 3 if he wants one he knows to ask daddy to help him check

And then zooms off with one once he clears it

Back
Top Bottom