Palestinian TV broadcasts love song to the rifle: ‘My rifle, my beloved’

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
It ain’t much of a tune, but I like the idea.

Whenever I see terrorists doing things, especially with music, it makes me hungry for Middle Eastern food.

I like it when the IDF kicks the shit out of those Palestinian terrorists (redundant)

I know they mean to mock us with this but I think it’s tremendous 😂
I really don't think that BS is true, if you play the game it is pretty patriotic and pro gun. The main protagonists of the game are rednecks with guns, and the song is embraced by the resistance fighters in the game. I think it hints at the concept that propaganda can be flipped against the creator of it. One could compare it directly to the "Let's go Brandon" movement. I just think that the anti's didn't like us latching onto the song and came up with that narrative to try to stop the momentum it created as the potential boogaloo battle hymn. Even ubisoft openly stated that they wanted the song to be likable and something people could relate to or sympathize with. When the game originally came out the left hated it and thought it was too patriotic or would breed domestic terrorists, so they tried to flip it against us with saying the game and some of its content was created to mock us, which simply isn't true. Much of ubisoft's content is deeply rooted in the gun industry, they feature Blackhawk gear in some of their games and license actual firearms for their games.

Last edited:

Palestinian TV broadcasts love song to the rifle: ‘My rifle, my beloved’​

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Going in hot"... [devil2]

Come on, Irish NESers. You're slipping.

Note well, AR fanbois: the song's about an AR180, not an AR15. The NES fap-dream Molon Labe part comes at 1:35 or so, lol.

When We Go Off to War with Our Oppressors, I hope We have the Joy of the Men who wrote songs like this... 😍

Back
Top Bottom