Pack and Postal Lancaster, MA

I've only gotten in the door once. Too bad, it's a great shop but the owner has no interest in doing retail sales, simple as that. I've called 50 times only to be told "not today, not tomorrow". Damn, wish I could afford to turn good business away...
Patronize a shop who values your business. Say it ain't so, Joe.

I'm pretty sure fifty NESers with c&r's descending on your shop on a Saturday morning for four hours once a month would count as "wholesale" lol that would be well worth the effort to open the doors.

Sat. morning's between 10 & 12 are a safe bet. I was there last Sat. He prefers to do business over the phone, he told me he could have 50 walk in customers and get 1 sale where he could have 50 calls and 49 sales.

Talked with a guy running a table at the Fitchburg gunshow off to the right hand side along the wall. He was selling a bunch of stuff from packandpostal. He told me about the website and said it was just getting started. He said the owner was just interested in selling guns and that he (the guy I was talking with) was going to be selling other items and to watch the website. Said new things will be added regularly.
Website
Packandpostal.com

Yes, I know, OLD THREAD.

But people still collect C&R.

Anyhow, it looks like PackAndPostal.com is no longer valid.

I was there earlier this week. Hundreds and hundreds of guns. Most are C&R, some non-MA only (he primarily sells online to non-MA buyers). Hours now seem to be "regular" as in someone is there even if Joe isn't.

Joe is a fountain of knowledge about old guns, that is for sure.

If you are looking for newer model carry guns, this is not the store for you. They run a 4 pg spread in Gun List which will give you a flavor for what they typically carry. I'm sure that the stock turns over too fast to keep a webpage up with a list of guns for sale.

Back
Top Bottom