• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PA Shooting NOT at Temple University

At least 6 Philadelphia officers wounded in shootout; police warn of active scene

At least six Philadelphia police officers were shot, at least one reportedly grazed in the head, in an ongoing shootout in the city's Nicetown neighborhood on Wednesday afternoon that has been unfolding for almost two hours.

Three officers were rushed to Temple University Hospital, officials told Fox 29.

Three other officers were taken to Einstein Hospital, at least one of them was shot in the arm. All six officers are in stable condition and are being treated for non-life threatening injuries.

Two other officers, including a police sergeant, were injured in an accident related to the emergency response and are being treated for non-life threatening injuries.

High-ranking police officials said that two officers with the Narcotics Strike Force were serving a warrant at a multifamily home when a shooter opened fire at the home. The two officers are barricaded in separate rooms with as many as four suspects in what may be a drug-related offense.

Hostage negotiators and a SWAT team are on the scene.

One suspect is in custody.

As of 6 minutes ago: The scene is still active and gunfire can be heard.

FOX29_00100.jpg

Kamala Harris on Philadelphia shooting: When will it stop?

When drug dealers/criminals are locked up for a very long time Kamala!
Hey, Kamala! It will stop when we strap their felonious asses into the electric chair and high-voltage them into the afterlife with a 2,000 volt surge!

Maurice Hill

Maurice Hill, a 36-year-old felon with an extensive criminal history for weapons offenses,
was identified by the Philadelphia Inquirer as the suspect who is accused of shooting six police officers in “an active firefight” in Philadelphia.

As a felon, Maurice Hill was legally barred from possessing a firearm; in fact, he was previously convicted in federal court of illegally doing just that (being a felon in possession of a firearm).
You can read Maurice Hill’s extremely lengthy state criminal history here (Link to PDF FILE). Over the years, many criminal charges ended up not being prosecuted by authorities,
including firearms offenses and accusations of reckless endangerment.

Maurice-Hill-MUGSHOT.jpg

NO NEW LAWS OR NEW BACKGROUND CHECKS WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS SHOOTING!!!!

Why pass laws that restrict the innocent when the criminals are allowed to run free. Who's side is the Government on anyways, the criminals?

Last edited:
Man... I've never seen that many Nolle Prosequi on a BOP in my life. It's absolutely amazing that someone can commit that much crime (including gun related crime), but we have average citizens getting their rights VAPORIZED on a daily basis. The .gov can f*** themselves in every possible way imaginable.

The first article I read this morning about this article basically did the "just like other recent shootings using semi auto rifles..."

It appears the new buzz in the liberal press is to condemn all semi auto rifles as evil and not suitable to be in civilian hands. Someone has written a game book...

They mentioned an AK on the news this morning. Anyone else hear that?

Firing straight up through the first-floor ceiling, blind at the cops climbing the stairs. I can imagine the pucker factor.

6 officers wounded by gunfire.

And all were released from the hospital already?

I am glad for them but a little puzzled about the wounds.

When watching the facebonk live , the reporter being filmed said many times, that he can not reveal his exact location because of safety issues. But the camera was filming the street sign intersection, and you could easily see the Big #'s on one of the houses.

When watching the facebonk live , the reporter being filmed said many times, that he can not reveal his exact location because of safety issues. But the camera was filming the street sign intersection, and you could easily see the Big #'s on one of the houses.

Modern day journalism :

1. Make as much drama as possible
2. Let everyone know how scared you are
3. Lie to fit your agenda
4. Scare the public about how bad gunz are

Man... I've never seen that many Nolle Prosequi on a BOP in my life. It's absolutely amazing that someone can commit that much crime (including gun related crime), but we have average citizens getting their rights VAPORIZED on a daily basis. The .gov can f*** themselves in every possible way imaginable.

Just look at the BOP pretty much any career criminal in MA and you will see the same exact thing. I've seen people with over 100 charges and have only served time a handful of times. It's disgusting really.

A while back I got into an argument with some folks here on NES. I was explaining that typically when police arrest someone, it does NOT end up in any punishment. They posted some cherry picked federal stats showing like a 90+% conviction rate....
Well, THIS guys criminal record is the norm, fed stats don't mean $hit as the great majority of charges are state level. And in liberal (criminal friendly) jurisdictions like Philly, Baltimore, Boston, Springfield etc.... THIS is what people's records look like.

And that's why these places have so much crime. These people are getting arrested, but the courts continue to drop the ball.

Do you think they could get at least a couple of more police cars into the the intersection? Who is responding to the rest of the city's calls?

That was my thought too. It was a good time for people to go on a robbing spree since most of the police cars were blocked in! [smile]

Just look at the BOP pretty much any career criminal in MA and you will see the same exact thing. I've seen people with over 100 charges and have only served time a handful of times. It's disgusting really.

A while back I got into an argument with some folks here on NES. I was explaining that typically when police arrest someone, it does NOT end up in any punishment. They posted some cherry picked federal stats showing like a 90+% conviction rate....
Well, THIS guys criminal record is the norm, fed stats don't mean $hit as the great majority of charges are state level. And in liberal (criminal friendly) jurisdictions like Philly, Baltimore, Boston, Springfield etc.... THIS is what people's records look like.

And that's why these places have so much crime. These people are getting arrested, but the courts continue to drop the ball.

The average American needs to understand something: No one is dropping any balls. This is all according to plan, the blue areas all do this, its one of two things:
1. Its an anti-gun agenda and if they allow the violence then they can someday maybe ban guns
2. At the end of the day the .gov wants money, and these are the poorest neighborhoods. If you arrest someone that costs the gov money. The arrest, the jail cell, court dates, public lawyers, all of it. So what to do? Release them, its the cheapest way out. These people have no money so the gov doesn't care.

Normalcy bias an epidemic, most people keep sitting around asking, "Why does this happen?" BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, THE LAW DOES NOT MATTER TO THEM. IT IS ONLY A MEANS TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM US.

Modern day journalism :

1. Make as much drama as possible
2. Let everyone know how scared you are
3. Lie to fit your agenda
4. Scare the public about how bad gunz are
FIFY - 5. Do it over and over and over and over and over for days and weeks after

The crazy thing that always drives me batshit is nearly every time some banger kills an innocent kid or something, they whine about "illegal guns" and all that, but then we look at the guys record and it's RARELY the first time the guy got tagged with a violent crime... the way these moonbat big dump cities work is unless these people actually kill somebody, they just keep letting them out over and over again until they actually kill somebody.

-Mike

The crazy thing that always drives me batshit is nearly every time some banger kills an innocent kid or something, they whine about "illegal guns" and all that, but then we look at the guys record and it's RARELY the first time the guy got tagged with a violent crime... the way these moonbat big dump cities work is unless these people actually kill somebody, they just keep letting them out over and over again until they actually kill somebody.

-Mike

Pretty much. Our jails and prisons aren't really any better. If someone gets 18 months in jail they will likely only serve about 1 year. They get time shaved off for "good time" if they don't commit any serious offenses while in jail. The problem is that the jails rarely ever enforce this. So if you arrest a guy for carrying a loaded gun (no LTC) possession of heroin and devil's lettuce both with intent to distribute, resisting arrest and some traffic offenses. They can plea the charges down to 18 months, reduce them to misdemeanors and be back on the street in a year with no felonies on their record.

TRUTH

Of course he is black. What else would your expect in that neighborhood?

The implication of the comment is likely that the media will not dwell on this story because it does not fit their narrative of deplorable, angry, white males going on random shooting sprees.

I've seen plenty of BOPS... I just haven't seen that many NPs before. I think they just play better games in MA, and some charges don't even get past the Magistrate.

I've seen plenty of BOPS... I just haven't seen that many NPs before. I think they just play better games in MA, and some charges don't even get past the Magistrate.

Oh there is a shit ton of NPs here in MA. It really blows my mind sometimes how ineffective our court system is.

But let's just keep making more laws!!!!! That'll fix the problem!

6 officers wounded by gunfire.

And all were released from the hospital already?

I am glad for them but a little puzzled about the wounds.

Kevlar, it's a life saver.
Now the Mayor is on TV is squalking about more gun control.
Makes sense , take the guns away from the law abiding.

Our worst neighborhood in Philadelphia is called Strawberry Mansion. There are no strawberries or mansions.
FWIW...
These Are The 10 Worst Philadelphia Neighborhoods

This has it as #3 and Nicetown #1. Guess good news is my wife (from south Jersey) has alot of family in south Philly and a cousin in Kensington...not in the top 10. Yay! Most are in Jersey, not in Camden, lol.

Back
Top Bottom