• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P-90 mags

Are there any pre-ban p-90 mags? I saw someone selling them and im curious of there legitimacy

Well these were selling for quite the premium and they said they only got there hands on about a dozen. But just having one or two would be enough for me.

It's probably more likely a fraud than anything else. If the gun came
out in '94, especially after September, then the probability is pretty
low... I mean there might have been some engineering samples or
prototypes, but I'd bet if any existed either FNH still has them or they've
worked their way out into the system a long time ago.

It would not surprise me if some guy was trying to make, er, swindle a quick buck selling "preban"
P90 mags at like 2-3 times their already expensive prices. I wouldn't go for any unless they had a
code stamped in them (being that they're mostly plastic, they might have an injection mold date
stamped into them somewhere) or you have an authoritative source at FNH that can tell you
they did indeed exist. Minus that they're probably just overpriced mags that are still illegal. I'm not
about to advocate breaking the law, but if one is going to do it anyways, why get ripped off AND
break the law at the same time? [laugh]

Besides, all it really gets you is the ability to dispatch marauding woodchucks wearing
ballistic level 2 kevlar at a higher overall rate. [wink] j/k.

-Mike

thats what i figured I didnt check for a date or code or anything i figured ill check if they have a code ill check with FN to see if there were any mags released probably not but its free to ask

Back
Top Bottom