Over $2K In Guns, Ammo Stolen From Somerset Home

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Somerset Pennsylvania, not Mass:

Like all MSM news reports involving guns, it's horribly written and edited, and forget about spell checking.
Is the top line listing 7 different Savage rifles ???

MODEL B-63MODEL B-64MODEL B-65CMODEL B-68MODEL B-963MODEL B-967_SAVAGE 99CD SAVAGE BOLT ACTION.
• REMO 700 REMINGTON BOLT ACTION.
• BROWN MFG. CO. BPS BROWNING BPS SHOTGUN.
• STURM, RUGER AND COMPANY, INC. AKA RUGER SOUTHPORT, CT STURM RUGER MODELL 77/22 BLACK SYNTHETIC.
• STURM, RUGER AND COMPANY, INC. AKA RUGER SOUTHPORT, CT AMERICAN STRUM RUGER / AMERICAN BOLT ACTION, .300 BLACKOUT TAN STOCK.
• 7MM REM. MAG.
• .22 MAG AMMUNITION.
• 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN SHELLS.

Who TF buys a bolt-action in 300BLK????

I see they got Remo too. That's too bad. Possibly Joel Gray's best role ever.

I can't even imagine what the headline would be for me, don't really want to think about it. I do carry insurance to cover everything for theft though and everything's documented.

Someone who lives in a state where suppressors are legal and they want to mess around with movie-quiet set ups?

Yet no mention of a stolen or NOT stolen suppressor. Which is what I found strange. The can alone would have been $2,000.

For a bolt-action, there are a ton of 30-cal rounds he could have picked. For an AR - sure. But it was a bolt-action. And you'd ASSUME there is an AR also chambered in it. Maybe the guy has another stash of guns and cans and such??? Maybe that was Safe 1 and was a Walmart Special and Safe 2 held the GOOD guns.

I'm still not sure I'd ever own a bolt action in 300BLK. AR - well, I already own one of those in that. Just an odd choice, can or no.

Yet no mention of a stolen or NOT stolen suppressor. Which is what I found strange. The can alone would have been $2,000.

For a bolt-action, there are a ton of 30-cal rounds he could have picked. For an AR - sure. But it was a bolt-action. And you'd ASSUME there is an AR also chambered in it. Maybe the guy has another stash of guns and cans and such??? Maybe that was Safe 1 and was a Walmart Special and Safe 2 held the GOOD guns.

I'm still not sure I'd ever own a bolt action in 300BLK. AR - well, I already own one of those in that. Just an odd choice, can or no.

Yeah...I have no idea why this guy would pick it when it sounds like he had a rather fuddy load out. But that would be my logic if going 300blk and bolt action. I suspect 300blk would be easier to find (in normal times) in subsonic than some hunting 30 cal, but then again I have very little experience with hunting 30 cal, so maybe I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom