Ouchy....

Epic fail at instruction. [sad2] How to introduce people to firearms- give them a scope ring on their cranium, on the first shot... [sad2]

-Mike

I don't know why I get amazed at these videos. I politely stepped in at MRA once while someone was teaching a first time shooter. The situation was very similar. The male instructing the female seemed put off by my interruption. Like I was stepping on his toes or embarrassing him. It all ended well, with a grumpy instructor and a pleased, safe shooter. Since he didn't like the polite/helpful approach, I should have led with the "what kind of moron are you" approach.

I don't know why I get amazed at these videos. I politely stepped in at MRA once while someone was teaching a first time shooter. The situation was very similar. The male instructing the female seemed put off by my interruption. Like I was stepping on his toes or embarrassing him. It all ended well, with a grumpy instructor and a pleased, safe shooter. Since he didn't like the polite/helpful approach, I should have led with the "what kind of moron are you" approach.

Shoulda just wet straight to the kick in the nuts approach.

Back
Top Bottom