• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oregon shooting at county fair leaves two people injured, two suspects in custody: police

Reptile

NES Member

The two victims have non-life-threatening injuries, police said​

A shooting at the Lane County Fair in Eugene, Oregon on Saturday afternoon left two people injured with non-life-threatening injuries, according to police.

The Eugene Police Department also said they have two suspects in custody. The shooting occurred around 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

A video posted on Twitter appeared to show a man telling someone to put a gun away.

Another video posted to Facebook showed hundreds of people exiting the fair following the shooting.

The Lane County Fair, which started on Wednesday and runs through Sunday, said on Facebook around noon that they "anticipate large crowds all throughout the day."

View: https://twitter.com/JaRomney/status/1419075518184394756?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1419075518184394756%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2Foregon-shooting-at-county-fair-leaves-two-people-injured-two-suspects-in-custody-police

Culture not color, culture not color, culture not color...

It seems that the feral ones, like pigs, go back to their roots. I don't want to say "You can the African out of Africa, but you can't...", I really don't, but it seems like they want me to.

It seems that the feral ones, like pigs, go back to their roots. I don't want to say "You can the African out of Africa, but you can't...", I really don't, but it seems like they want me to.

No, I think you really want to say that. Why do I think that? Because you just did.

Don't dance around it. If you want to be racist, then be racist and don't be ashamed of it.

True. Look at the descendants of the vikings out in Minnesota, pillaging, raping and looting just like the old days....Think they've been out in the sun too long.

No, I think you really want to say that. Why do I think that? Because you just did.

Don't dance around it. If you want to be racist, then be racist and don't be ashamed of it.
You are wrong. You missed the plain meaning of what I wrote and inferred something that wasn't there.

These violent savages do not represent anyone but themselves. The race-baiting racists who scam their livings from fomenting division and victimization want you to think they do so that they can gin up charges of racism. Don't fall for that ruse.

I always find the biggest racist is the one who likes to use the "racist card" first. Why is it anytime one of these sh1tshow's happens it is always the same demographic? Oh wait that's racist lets start a pile on.

And it's a damn shame. I was born there nearly seven decades ago--lived in the Portland suburbs for about 25 years. Used to be nice, for a big city. Can't believe what it's turned into.

Hahahaha--can you imagine what a "county fair" consists of on the west side of the Cascades, in a college town? Hahahahaha!

You are wrong. You missed the plain meaning of what I wrote and inferred something that wasn't there.

These violent savages do not represent anyone but themselves. The race-baiting racists who scam their livings from fomenting division and victimization want you to think they do so that they can gin up charges of racism. Don't fall for that ruse.
You're right. I totally made up you saying that you can't take the Africa out of Africans.

And I also just totally made up that you're calling them violent savages.

You're right. I totally made up you saying that you can't take the Africa out of Africans.

"Violent savages" = these vicious criminals whom we witness committing unprovoked attacks on countless videos in recent years. There was a group of 100 that attacked an off-duty firefighter as he walked his dog in Queens, NY just yesterday.

But you go ahead and see whatever you want in the penumbras clouding your mind as you read these plain and simple words. Looks like you've been inspired by Cathy Newman.

I'm not sure how it is in teh rest of the country, but county fairs are DYING here. :(

We used to hit the Barnstable County Fair annually when visiting my folks on-Cape. Gosh it was fun. It was completely full. The entire week was filled with plenty of events and concerts and such. It was busy busy busy. Not it's a few animal judging events, one or two other events and vendors/rides.

About 24 years ago, we went to the Topsfield Fair for the first time. That seemed HUGE. HYUUUUJ!!! We would pull our girls out of school one Thursday a year and drive up to go see it on an off day. Gosh we had fun. We took my son 2-3 years ago. It was about 2/3 the size it used to be. :(

I'm not sure if this is a N/E thing or a country-wide thing. I love the funny animal events. (Barnstable used to have an animal husbandry obstacle course called the Battle of the Barns. Damn we laughed our asses off at that every year. Some kid dragging a pig or goat or cow and they hit the mud-puddle and the animal just up and STOPPED.). I love it being SOMEWHAT crowded so you get a good selection of unusual food. But it's hard to get around here. :(

I'm not sure how it is in teh rest of the country, but county fairs are DYING here. :(

We used to hit the Barnstable County Fair annually when visiting my folks on-Cape. Gosh it was fun. It was completely full. The entire week was filled with plenty of events and concerts and such. It was busy busy busy. Not it's a few animal judging events, one or two other events and vendors/rides.

About 24 years ago, we went to the Topsfield Fair for the first time. That seemed HUGE. HYUUUUJ!!! We would pull our girls out of school one Thursday a year and drive up to go see it on an off day. Gosh we had fun. We took my son 2-3 years ago. It was about 2/3 the size it used to be. :(

I'm not sure if this is a N/E thing or a country-wide thing. I love the funny animal events. (Barnstable used to have an animal husbandry obstacle course called the Battle of the Barns. Damn we laughed our asses off at that every year. Some kid dragging a pig or goat or cow and they hit the mud-puddle and the animal just up and STOPPED.). I love it being SOMEWHAT crowded so you get a good selection of unusual food. But it's hard to get around here. :(
Bethlehem CT:
20190914_154639.jpg
for these:

In the 1920's, when the Cobleskill Fair was an actual post-harvest fair,
they would actually close school for the week.
Because otherwise there would be 100% truancy in the schools anyhow.

The Fairgrounds are bordered by Cobleskill Creek.
They would actually deputize the scout troop
to patrol the creek to minimize people sneaking on to the grounds.

You missed a little of that SJW juice there .
1627336794742.png
And yup , they are savages .
You got a better name for people that open up in a crowded fairgrounds ?

Back
Top Bottom