• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Open letter to David ‘I’m a cockslave’ Hogg

A 17 y.o. kid has basically no real life experience.

"They don't know what they don't know"

How anypne would listen or take direction on anything from this group is beyond me.

yeah, but the kid needs to get hit by a bus
Hit by a meteor would be more fitting... Less chance of survival. ;) Find trace amounts of DNA in an impact crater... :)

A 17 y.o. kid has basically no real life experience.

"They don't know what they don't know"

How anypne would listen or take direction on anything from this group is beyond me.
"The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know."
This kid has the arrogance to think he knows so much, but isn't even close to being smart enough to know how very little he knows about pretty much anything. Especially real world items. All the 'book learning' in the world won't mean shit when you get out into the real world. I suspect, if he lives long enough, that he'll expect preferential treatment once done with school (IF he can even get into college now).

I wouldn't shed a tear if he's found living under a bridge someplace in a few years.

You guys have it all wrong. Let this kid keep talking. He is a useful idiot, and every time he goes off of script he damages his own position and credibility. Let the media continue to trot him around like an expert and more and more people will get more and more annoyed at him, his message, and The Narrative™.

Hogg .... explained ....

The Dunning-Kruger effect (also Mount Stupid[1] or Smug Snake[2]), named after David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University, occurs where people fail to adequately assess their level of competence — or specifically, their incompetence — at a task and thus consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. This lack of awareness is attributed to their lower level of competence robbing them of the ability to critically analyse their performance, leading to a significant overestimation of themselves.

In simple words it's "people who are too stupid to know how stupid they are".

The inverse also applies: competent people tend to underestimate their ability compared to others; this is known as impostor syndrome.

The problem with letting him spew uncontested is that his message becomes normalized. You can hear it everyday.

If the only input from our side is personal attacks and conspiracy theories we will lose. Dialogue doesn’t need to result in giving anything up, but having a seat at the table so we don’t come across as Crazy Uncle Larry to those not passionate one way or the other should be considered.

The problem with letting him spew uncontested is that his message becomes normalized. You can hear it everyday.

If the only input from our side is personal attacks and conspiracy theories we will lose. Dialogue doesn’t need to result in giving anything up, but having a seat at the table so we don’t come across as Crazy Uncle Larry to those not passionate one way or the other should be considered.
Should I wash the blood off my hands before sitting down at the table or leave it on.

The problem is the author naively assumes that Hogg actually cares about "the problem" eg, school shootings, as it were. Which is strange, because the author seems pretty intelligent otherwise. He doesn't understand that these people just generically hate guns, and gun owners, and wish to profit off of that... otherwise Hogg wouldn't be standing there in front of the camera like 30 times. Particularly in this case, where it should be obvious- Where is hogg lashing out at the system, the sheriffs office, and the FBI, who all failed those victims in a manner best described as gross negligence, yet Hogg and his lesbo cohort are all about "f*** the NRA" over and above everything else, the intent is pretty obvious.

-Mike

Last edited:
Meanwhile he scores yet another victory where Laura Ingraham first jokes and then issues an apology, tail between her legs.
THIS

is a bigger problem than Hogg and his team of Red Brigades. We all need to realize that media are in the business of selling ads to particular segments of the market. We are just one of many segments! We can't be fooled into thinking that media will protect us or it will give us the truth. They will get their revenue and the rest is not interesting for them. Hogg's handlers know in which hole to send the dog.

We may decide to ignore Hogg and continue with what we know the best, pretending that we are invisible, but we are a political pinata right now and pretending that we are full of sweet candies will not stop the beating!

Last edited:
Meanwhile he scores yet another victory where Laura Ingraham first jokes and then issues an apology, tail between her legs.
She should have claimed that Hogg is a sexist and that if a man had made the same comments as she did, it would have been ok.

The problem is the author naively assumes that Hogg actually cares about "the problem" eg, school shootings, as it were. Which is strange, because the author seems pretty intelligent
otherwise. He doesn't understand that these people just generically hate guns, and gun owners, and wish to profit off of that... otherwise Hogg wouldn't be standing there in front of the
camera like 30 times. Particularly in this case, where it should be obvious- Where is hogg lashing out at the system, the sheriffs office, and the FBI, who all failed those victims in a manner best
described as gross negligence, yet Hogg and his lesbo cohort are all about "f*** the NRA" over and above everything else, the intent is pretty obvious.

-Mike

Mikes got it in a nutshell. This kid is obviously a bit of a narcissist. His ‘witness’ thing from CA etc. he’s doing this for the attention only. It’s a matter of time before he turns into Myle Cyrus and melts down completely

Hogg .... explained ....

The Dunning-Kruger effect (also Mount Stupid[1] or Smug Snake[2]), named after David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University, occurs where people fail to adequately assess their level of competence — or specifically, their incompetence — at a task and thus consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. This lack of awareness is attributed to their lower level of competence robbing them of the ability to critically analyse their performance, leading to a significant overestimation of themselves.

In simple words it's "people who are too stupid to know how stupid they are".

The inverse also applies: competent people tend to underestimate their ability compared to others; this is known as impostor syndrome.

Illusory Superiority
Illusory superiority - Wikipedia

90% of the population believes they are smarter than 50% of the population

Mikes got it in a nutshell. This kid is obviously a bit of a narcissist. His ‘witness’ thing from CA etc. he’s doing this for the attention only. It’s a matter of time before he turns into Myle Cyrus and melts down completely
She turned into a little whore didn't she?

Back
Top Bottom