• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Open letter to David ‘I’m a cockslave’ Hogg

Hit by a meteor would be more fitting... Less chance of survival. ;) Find trace amounts of DNA in an impact crater... :)

"The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know."
This kid has the arrogance to think he knows so much, but isn't even close to being smart enough to know how very little he knows about pretty much anything. Especially real world items. All the 'book learning' in the world won't mean shit when you get out into the real world. I suspect, if he lives long enough, that he'll expect preferential treatment once done with school (IF he can even get into college now).

I wouldn't shed a tear if he's found living under a bridge someplace in a few years.
Stupid people are too stupid to know it.

This quote came from an article I read years ago that measured people's view of their own intelligence. The conclusion was that intelligent people generally underestimate their intelligence where the less intelligent overestimate. Not sure if this kid is just inexperienced or if it's also a little of this.

Stupid people are too stupid to know it.

This quote came from an article I read years ago that measured people's view of their own intelligence. The conclusion was that intelligent people generally underestimate their intelligence where the less intelligent overestimate. Not sure if this kid is just inexperienced or if it's also a little of this.

The kid is a product of 8 years of the activism. He is not alone. FSA was formed during those years and the stream of young activists will enforce it soon. If you study their twitter accounts and their posts they are going after much bigger targets than some dudes with guns. They want distribution of wealth, they want to rewrite all laws, and they want to confiscate whatever is needed for them to live at $700K, which is their "magic number". Every family will receive that money if we all go after people with money! Old commie idea. They are Bernie's children, except Bernie can't keep up with them anymore. Their ideas are bold, crazy and very doable. This activism was made possible by parents who wanted their kids to have "everything they deserve". Parents purchased phones for them, video games, computers, high speed internet,......So they can become obsolete faster than ever before in the history of this country.

Intelligent or stupid does not matter. What matters is the ability of the person to rise large masses under a certain attractive promise. Intelligence is in the way. Intelligent people are destroyed immediately. Idiotic masses will simply run over them without any remorse. It happened in France, Germany, Russia, Eastern Europe and it is about to happen here.

The kid is a product of 8 years of the activism. He is not alone. FSA was formed during those years and the stream of young activists will enforce it soon. If you study their twitter accounts and their posts they are going after much bigger targets than some dudes with guns. They want distribution of wealth, they want to rewrite all laws, and they want to confiscate whatever is needed for them to live at $700K, which is their "magic number". Every family will receive that money if we all go after people with money! Old commie idea. They are Bernie's children, except Bernie can't keep up with them anymore. Their ideas are bold, crazy and very doable. This activism was made possible by parents who wanted their kids to have "everything they deserve". Parents purchased phones for them, video games, computers, high speed internet,......So they can become obsolete faster than ever before in the history of this country.

This, absolutely, 100%.

Gun owners and anybody that wants to keep the wealth they've generated need to get their sh*t together, and do so quickly and intelligently. The tactics they're using can be duplicated, but only if we're willing to learn from them. Stuff like this (The Action Strategy Guide - The Ruckus Society) works, but only if you pick an item to work on that doesn't antagonize allies.

Don't fight about abortion, or distribution of wealth, or free healthcare, or anything else when you're trying to make a gun control point. Map out a path to a win, and take the incremental wins along the way without straying into things that confuse message/tactics.

This, absolutely, 100%.

Gun owners and anybody that wants to keep the wealth they've generated need to get their sh*t together, and do so quickly and intelligently. The tactics they're using can be duplicated, but only if we're willing to learn from them. Stuff like this (The Action Strategy Guide - The Ruckus Society) works, but only if you pick an item to work on that doesn't antagonize allies.

Don't fight about abortion, or distribution of wealth, or free healthcare, or anything else when you're trying to make a gun control point. Map out a path to a win, and take the incremental wins along the way without straying into things that confuse message/tactics.

How many companies support 2A? Crickets! This "kid" in few minutes pushed at least 3 major American corporations to pull their advertising just because the kid was offended by truth spoken on the public television. That is something! Try to replicate it!

We will fail because we do not have active critical mass. In such situation you can't do what Trump is doing, telling them to arm teachers, that is not smart and not timely.

We may decide to ignore Hogg and continue with what we know the best, pretending that we are invisible, but we are a political pinata right now and pretending that we are full of sweet candies will not stop the beating!

But _we're_ a market segment. With MONEY - gainfully employed, the ones propping up the rest of this joke of an economy. Why aren't they selling to us and ditching the others?

Self-promotion masquerading as moral outrage.

They have been waiting all their lives for their “big break”.

And when that opportunity happens, even if it results from a terrible tragedy, these media whores will not let facts, respect for the victims and their families, or the rights of others get in their way to being the next Anderson Cooper.

I've got no problem with Ingraham taking a hit to her career for acting like a grade-A shitheel. Gloating about some kid not getting into a college. How is that a principled stance to take? Conservatives can't seem to engage in discussion in the public without being amoral a**h***s. Luckily, the same conservatives are the only ones defending my gun rights. Drives me to drink.

Pointing out that actions have consequences is amoral ?
I never knew that.
I always thought that if you ran around acting like a flaming dickbag you might have to deal with the fallout.
I was raised wrong then.
Thanks for enlightening me.

A 17 y.o. kid has basically no real life experience.

"They don't know what they don't know"

How anypne would listen or take direction on anything from this group is beyond me.
You are right but that logic doesn't seem to be working for us right now. People are listening to him

How many companies support 2A? Crickets! This "kid" in few minutes pushed at least 3 major American corporations to pull their advertising just because the kid was offended by truth spoken on the public television. That is something! Try to replicate it!

Rachael Ray’s Nutrish was the first brand to sever ties.
StitchFix (SFIX),
Expedia (EXPE),
TripAdvisor (TRIP),
Wayfair (W),
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ),
Nestlé USA (NESN),
Hulu,
Office Depot (ODP),
The Atlantis,
Paradise Resort,
Honda (HMC),
Liberty Mutual,
Progressive insurance (PGR),
Jenny Craig
and the global investment group Principal followed suit.

For example, left wing activists were trying to make advertisers drop Breitbart for years with almost no success. This kid - 24 hours. Who are the cockslaves now?

We will fail because we do not have active critical mass. In such situation you can't do what Trump is doing, telling them to arm teachers, that is not smart and not timely.

Trump is Trump, but yeah, never offer anything that the public will roll eyes at. And if you are not sure, step back and think and formulate a strategy. No knee jerk reactions.

The kid has thus far been immune from opposing views. He's a talking head because of the media.

And now it appears anyone who opposes him will get the "Laura Ingram" treatment. It's gotta be someone who doesn't give a damn or has nothing to lose monetarily.

The kid now thinks he's God's gift to our society. But he's not debated anyone for real.

Once his "incident based fame" starts to dwindle he'll either go away, or will need to take a debate to stay relevant. Any solid debater will chew him up and spit him out.

He thinks he's a contender but he's not. He's a wannabe.

The kid has thus far been immune from opposing views. He's a talking head because of the media.

And now it appears anyone who opposes him will get the "Laura Ingram" treatment. It's gotta be someone who doesn't give a damn or has nothing to lose monetarily.

The kid now thinks he's God's gift to our society. But he's not debated anyone for real.

Once his "incident based fame" starts to dwindle he'll either go away, or will need to take a debate to stay relevant. Any solid debater will chew him up and spit him out.

He thinks he's a contender but he's not. He's a wannabe.

He hasn't debated anybody because he can only memorize scripts or read from a teleprompter. He'd be destroyed in a real debate.

Yeah, that's my point. Media has protected him thus far. He is given the soundbites and a forum to preach. For now...

His time is coming... and it won't be pretty. There's not much more fun a person can have than watching a hardcore narcissist have a meltdown under pressure. That'll become a big time meme for sure.

He's young. He's idealistic. He does not know of what he speaks. And he's a narcissist. In his mind he's God's gift to society right now. Wait until he discovers he was used and abused by rich and powerful people to further their gun control agenda. And he'll figure that out when they discard him like a used condom when he's outlived his usefulness. Tick, tick, tick...

:)

He hasn't debated anybody because he can only memorize scripts or read from a teleprompter. He'd be destroyed in a real debate.

Last edited:
If you watch your kids trashing the hood they will translate your inactivity as an approval and they will bring more kids and create bigger damage.
This punk is no longer alone.

Matt Deitsch @MattxRed 3h3 hours ago
A member from the NRA board (who did music before I guess?) said that the kids in my hometown do not have souls. Let that sink in. Happy Passover and Easter everyone!

matt.jpg
Matt is in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom