Online Quiz ...interesting and as extensive as you care to make it POLITICAL OPINIONS

Tump 94%
Rubio 86&
Carson 86%
Cruz 82%

Slightly surprising seeing as how my "most important" votes were not necessarily aligned with Trump.

I took the test again tonight and found they added additional candidates and removed others who are no longer running. I was shocked that I agreed with Hitlery 55% but after looking at the results I can tell that our so called "similar" answers are either not that similar at all or her answers are probably lies.

"Should foreign terrorism suspects be given constitutional rights?
Hillary Clinton: Yes, give them a fair trial and shut down Guantanamo Bay"

Yeah right. I wonder if she's even read the Constitution.

"
Should the government decrease military spending?
Your answers: Yes"

You've got to be kidding me, Hillary "interventionist hawk" Clinton.

"Should physically and mentally capable adults on welfare be required to work?
Your answers: Yes"

BS, Hillary. You will do whatever the democrat voting plantation slaves want.

Should Wall Street executives be criminally charged for their roles in the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis?
Hillary Clinton: Yes, they committed fraud and should be held responsible for the largest financial crisis since the Great Depression

Your similar answer: Yes

This one made me laugh-cry.

Do you support the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)?
Hillary Clinton: No, there are too many hidden provisions in this specific agreement

Your similar answer: No

Liar, Liar, pant-suit on fire.

Do you support the legalization of same sex marriage?
Your answers: Yes

Did the tide of public opinion prove to be too overwhelming for your original stance?

Should the NSA (National Security Agency) be allowed to collect basic metadata of citizen’s phone calls such as numbers, timestamps, and call durations?
Your answers: No

Oh please. I need something to throw up in.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?
Hillary Clinton: Yes, but only for medical use

Your similar answer: Yes

That is not a similar answer.

qY8pMYc.png

Last edited:
The website is named isidewith.com and it's really a questionnaire of sorts meant to determine the current candidate for President of the United States whose stated platform most closely resembles your own, therefore, the most likely person that you'd probably support. Interestingly, while Ted Cruz is the individual whom I strongly lean toward at this time, it's Donald Trump's stated views that apparently align most closely to my own. Not surprising really, but I simply don't quite believe his sincerity enough to pull that lever. I have seen Trump in Keene, and will see him in Milford in a couple of days hence. Regardless the result, I feel quite certain that I will again be entertained. And perhaps I'll get another opportunity to share a bumper sticker with NPR.

BTW, I scored a 97% affiliation with Trump, and 82% affiliation with the ideas expressed by Cruz. Carson:87%, Santorum:84%, Fiorina:82% Paul:75% Bush:70% Clinton:39% (astonishing) Sanders:25%

Be thoughtful and take the time to participate in the survey before voicing your opinion of it.

They must be amassing some pretty good data in this process and may make a decent buck selling it too.

Austin Peterson 93
Trump 90
Gary Johnson 87

Im a Liberterian so makes sense.

I found this late so I only paid attention to the ones generally still in the race and I don't count Kasich

Trump 93% (who I trust less and less)
Cruz 88% (who I voted for in the Mass primary)
Billery and the communist 20 to 23%

Back
Top Bottom