• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ONLINE PURCHASE OF AMMUNITION

What's to shut down? The link is interesting. Someone in CT .gov asked someone to research online ammo sales. Pretty lame report but they say it's legal and point out what restrictions and policies of some sellers are. I wonder if it was a precursor to passing new laws in CT and what the goals are/were.

That she does not bother looking at some of the other state laws to balance against vendor restrictions and makes a bogus statement as pointed out by Jose...

CMP comes to mind as proof against her online firearm purchase since they ship direct to purchaser...

Don't know where the FUD is if you read the OPs link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mods please close this down.

Online purchases of ammo are absolutely positively LEGAL. there's nothing to debate. No sense in spreading FUD.

Yep. Shipping ammo to MA is not illegal. But you need to understand that these companies are hesitant due to the colossal thunderc**t AG.

Sent from my POS iPhone

anyone can ask the OLR for an opinion, and thats fine.

There's just enough FUD on this forum about shipping ammo into CT.

Per CT statute there is only ONE restriction on ammunition posession, and that relates to armor piercing .50 BMG ammo.
(as if standard .50bmg ball ammo isn't enough)

Everything else in the OLR is FEDERAL. They should have pointed that out.

In summary, its a long settled question, that does not need to be revisited.

Don

Back
Top Bottom