old PBS show on gun ownership

greencobra

NES Member
and using deadly force. Something I believe, was on almost 25+ years ago. Im sitting in work and just had this spring up in my mind, brought a chuckle. They were spotlighting 4 or 5 people who used deadly force during a crime attempt against them. It was neither pro or con, just their stories. The one I remember of them was an old couple, late 70's, from Kansas I believe, telling how they lived in a ranch style home with their bedroom at the end of a hall. They heard someone breaking in and the husband retrieved a shotgun from the closet while the wife locked the bedroom door. They heard the intruder making his way down the hall and the husband called out several times that he had a gun and the bad guy should leave. Bad guy kicks in the door, husband shoots as he lunges in and kills him. Cut to an interview with the wife and an off camera interviewer asks her if she had any regrets. She answers yes and I'm thinking here it comes, but then she says "if I ever knew how messy shooting him was gonna be, I would have had my husband club him with the gun." A great answer i thought. Maybe someone else saw it, but no other comment was made, it broke and went on to the next scenario. Just something that pops to mind now and then, hope you found her answer amusing also cause this was a lot of typing on a phone.

Don't mess with crimes scenes without proper protocol in this day and age.

Especially if they gots Ebola.

Back
Top Bottom