• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Old Military Vehicles

Stevireno

NES Member
Anyone know where to purchase WW2 / Vietnam era vehicles? I've looked on ebay, they have a military section, and I hunted around on-line, its hard to know which sites are legit... Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

-Steve

Anyone know where to purchase WW2 / Vietnam era vehicles? I've looked on ebay, they have a military section, and I hunted around on-line, its hard to know which sites are legit... Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

-Steve
Hook up with a reenactor group, that network is really the best way to find deals. You can buy stuff overseas, but will need a broker to help with the importing.

There is what appears to be a fully restored jeep for sale on rt70 in Lancaster/Clinton just past the train overpass near Michaels Bridge diner. Saw it over the past few weeks, I assume it is still there.

There is what appears to be a fully restored jeep for sale on rt70 in Lancaster/Clinton just past the train overpass near Michaels Bridge diner. Saw it over the past few weeks, I assume it is still there.
Thanks man, I'll be up there Wed, I'll check it out.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks

-Steve
i saw some on govliquidation.com. saw a wwII jeep and a power wagon, they were in CA though. i believe they were not .gov owned but listed by the website

Back
Top Bottom