Ok, i have a situation!

Turn yourself in now or it will be much worse.

Get a good lawyer to cop a plea.

Say goodbye to your LTC.

Keep in mind they will lift your prints from the can so don't think you'll get away with this.

You are unsuitable.

seriously, any advice that isn't a joke? I am nervous it might cone bite me.

It's not against the law to lose your pepper spray.

As a matter of fact, in MA, up until about a year ago if you lost a firearm you weren't required by law to report it to the police.

ETA: I can't believe I was just the serious one.

Last edited:
Grammar Resistance Fighter. "Loosing" is a word. It was incorrectly used here, but it is a word. If you are talking about archers in the process of releasing their arrows, you can refer to them as "loosing their arrows".
Ha! Another strike against Nazis!

I'm always loosing my arrows, but sometimes I find them. [smile]

Let sleeping dogs lie.

If you call this in you will sound like a fool and will be remembered are being unsuitable.

scczen_a_280606splpirates1_620x311.jpg

Him, HIM !!

I beat the F out of that queer long ago. And me with a Peg Leg and all.

We're both in the "Disney" Franchise, but I don't "Go Along to Get Along."

But yeah, my royalties ain't what they used to be, mate.

Last edited:
... Id feel worse if i dropped a knife that is more likely to hurt someone.

Oh thanks, rub it in why don't you. I left my Swiss Army Knife atop my valve cover after using it to pry off a battery cell cover a few days ago, and it fell off somewhere down the road.

It was "Tabisco" sauce. I figured it was a store brand.
TABISCO SAUCE ? ...

You say "Tabisco" - I say "Tabasco".
Tabisco/Tabasco;
let's call the whole thing off.

(Or is Tabisco a hot sauce for cookies?)

You are fine man. Forget about it. No prints will be lifted, no video footage will be studied. Everyone is having fun with you trying to get you to shit your pants.

Worst case scenario would be that it is used in a crime and your prints are found on it. You tell the truth that you lost it somewhere and that will be the end of it.

It's not a weapon or a national secret. You have no duty to report it lost or anything else. It's hot sauce in an aerosol can.

Last edited:
You are fine man. Forget about it. No prints will be lifted, no video footage will be studied. Everyone is having fun with you trying to get you to shit your pants.

Worst case scenario would be that it is used in a crime and your prints are found on it. You tell the truth that you lost it somewhere and that will be the end of it.

It's not a weapon or a national secret. You have no duty to report it lost or anything else. It's hot sauce in an aerosol can.

Unless he dropped it in the pizza joint. Someone like me might just spray it on his pizza for that extra kick! [laugh]

I know somebody doing 10 years for this very thing.

[rofl]

There shouldn't be any trouble unless the ATF gets wind of it Alcohol, Tobasco. and Firearms

I see what you did there! [rofl]

Ok, i have a little problem. I usually carry my usually stuff on me. But today i had a doctor's appt and somehow lost my pepper spray. I know when I last had it. I think I lost it at the pizza place I had lunch in today? (Are you asking us? How the **** would we know?) Should I run and hide now? But really i think it fell off my pants buckle their or in the street. I am kind of worried but not because it's only tabisco sauce in a tiny can and any (?any what over 18) over 18 can own it and i would think someone would just take it for themselves or toss it.

Opinions?
Learn your native language.

*I'm an *******.

" loosing your "tabisco sauce?"

Grammar Nazi inbound.

LOOSING is not a word. Losing. For the love of all things holy, everyone please stop misusing this.

OP is an irresponsible condiment carrier giving the rest of us a bad name. /sarc

*Edit due to someone correcting me. Loosing is a word. Unfortunately often used in place of losing.

Correct, and agreed 100%, along with their there and they're. But it's the internet....

To clarify, "loose" refers to not tight, or in the case of women, easy. "Loosing" is what one does when using a bow and arrow. "Losing" is what you and I do when we take umbrage at bad grammar or poorly chosen words.

I want bonus points for "umbrage" by the way, that was hard to work in:)

SERIOUSLY with over 1000 posts you should know better than to start a thread with a post like that on this forum and expect anything other than sarcasm in return!

Consider yourself thoroughly and hopelessly Mass-effied if you are really this worried about a lost condiment that could be purchased over the counter in the vast majority of states without having to show so much as a regular driver's license.

SERIOUSLY with over 1000 posts you should know better than to start a thread with a post like that on this forum and expect anything other than sarcasm in return!

Consider yourself thoroughly and hopelessly Mass-effied if you are really this worried about a lost condiment that could be purchased over the counter in the vast majority of states without having to show so much as a regular driver's license.

This. Some of us have lost their revolvers and/or misplaced a case of .45 rounds and not worried as much over it...Some junkie probably found your pepper spray, "huffed it" and has been telling his Bro's all week about the awesome high he's been getting from that can of strong sh*t he found in the gutter the other day...

Just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom