• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ok, i have a situation!

expedition03

NES Member
Ok, i have a little problem. I usually carry my usually stuff on me. But today i had a doctor's appt and somehow lost my pepper spray. I know when I last had it. I think I lost it at the pizza place I had lunch in today? Should I run and hid now? But really i think it fell off my pants buckle their or in the street. I am kind of worried but not because it's only tabisco sauce in a tiny can and any over 18 can own it and i would think someone would just take it for themselves or toss it. Opinions?

Ok, i have a little problem. I usually carry my usually stuff on me. But today i had a doctor's appt and somehow lost my pepper spray. I know when I last had it. I think I lost it at the pizza place I had lunch in today? Should I run and hid now? But really i think it fell off my pants buckle their or in the street. I am kind of worried but not because it's only tabisco sauce in a tiny can and any over 18 can own it and i would think someone would just take it for themselves or toss it. Opinions?

All those credentials listed in your signature and you can't even keep from loosing your "tabisco sauce?"

" loosing your "tabisco sauce?"

Grammar Nazi inbound.

LOOSING is not a word. Losing. For the love of all things holy, everyone please stop misusing this.

OP is an irresponsible condiment carrier giving the rest of us a bad name. /sarc

*Edit due to someone correcting me. Loosing is a word. Unfortunately often used in place of losing.

Last edited:
All those credentials listed in your signature and you can't even keep from loosing your "tabisco sauce?"

Most of those will be revoked by the authorities once the pepper spray is found by the wrong person, and the police trace it back to the OP.

" loosing your "tabisco sauce?"

Grammar Nazi inbound.

LOOSING is not a word. Losing. For the love of all things holy, everyone please stop misusing this.

OP is an irresponsible condiment carrier giving the rest of us a bad name. /sarc

Good catch and point. Thanks and I stand corrected for misspelling anyways. But I did not misuse the word, I misspelled it, I knew which word to use, I was just being a cyclops and screwed up.

And speaking of misusing words, please you should stop misusing Nazi. You obviously do not know what a Nazi really was, what they stood for, nor what they did. But then again, maybe you just think you are being cute using it.

Thanks

bfd. go buy another can.

Now that you've told the world. NOT SUITABLE

Time to surrender all your guns to the NES commentariat for safe keeping.

to me it is no worse then dropping a cigarette or a scratch ticket..... it is only prohibited to people under 18. Id feel worse if i dropped a knife that is more likely to hurt someone.

@free.

I apologize and it wasn't supposed to be a personal attack. I could have chosen any number of other posts containing the same word.

I will refer to myself as grammar nitpicking @sshole in the future. lol.

I just seem to see loosing used all the time now. It's as if people second guess the proper spelling.

I misspelled my screen name the first time around.

Being Polish, I do know what a true Nazi is and I won't use that term any more.

Now for those of you who can't get there, they're, and their straight.....[smile]

Last edited:
Grammar Nazi inbound.

LOOSING is not a word.

Grammar Resistance Fighter. "Loosing" is a word. It was incorrectly used here, but it is a word. If you are talking about archers in the process of releasing their arrows, you can refer to them as "loosing their arrows".
Ha! Another strike against Nazis!

Tabasco Sauce SUX.

You need some Sriracha Sauce - it RULES.

Sriracha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom