OK, I am going to open a can of worm here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with two law abiding citizens being able to do a legal transaction of property without the .Gov's permission.

I meet up another law abiding citizen to buy a gun I ask him for his valid LTC he produces it and I show him mine absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I shouldn't have too be forced to pay anywhere between $25-40 per transaction so someone can see if I'm legal , if I still have my LTC then I'm legal and still intend on following the letter of the law.

Ugh. Nothing personal I know it is a MA thing but even producing gun permits is unreasonable. *sigh*

Don't get me wrong - I support the 2nd amendment, I support our right to own/carry/bear arms, I am against big brother, etc.

But, following the failure of the "thinner" bill in congress today, why are you against background check? I really ask because I want to hear the reasoning, not to start a war about this highly unpopular issue. Do you really believe that anyone, including mentally ill and criminals, should be able to freely purchase guns?
Personally, I have no problem going through a background check when I buy a weapon. I have nothing to hide.
What am I missing here?
lets say you an I have known each other for 40 years, we grew up together go to each others houses for dinner etc... why the eff should I have to go to a gun shop, pay an asinine fee because I have a gun you like that I no longer want. I already go through a background check when I purchase from a dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom