• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ohio shooting

Yep:

Things we're sure about because the MSM has been slow to report the facts:

Police did not do the shootings
No dogs were shot
The shooters and victims were not white
This was not domestic violence
The shootings were not done by an angry white Republican bible thumper
The shootings were not drug related

Yep:

Things we're sure about because the MSM has been slow to report the facts:

Police did not do the shootings
No dogs were shot
The shooters and victims were not white
This was not domestic violence
The shootings were not done by an angry white Republican bible thumper
The shootings were not drug related

I think you are wrong about these two points, and maybe the one after. Last name Rhoden, pictures are of white people, pastor says they were church members up until 3 or 4 years ago.

I'm sure the media is still trying to craft their reporting of this to follow the narrative that suits today's take on how and who to blame for it . [thinking]

I expect a detailed report to come out soon.
I am certain that all phone and internet records are being looked at.

I think the killer will shoot himself if cornered.

Regarding the other murder of the black family by the black guy - not a peep from the media.

Keep in mind there were 2 family murders reported on the same day.

OH and GA.

Marijuana growing going on at three houses, the shooting was targeted and pre-planned. The Sheriff told the surviving family members that they could be targeted so carry a weapon !

Rhoden family execution-style murders: 4 family members arrested in 2016 Ohio killings

Two years after the brutal, execution-style slaying of eight family members in Ohio shocked the nation, authorities announced Tuesday that four members of a different family had been arrested and accused of carrying out the murders.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said the suspects -- a husband, wife, and their two adult sons -- were arrested in connection with the Rhoden family murders.

"Following an extensive investigation by my office’s #OhioBCI and the #PikeCounty Sheriff’s Office, we have arrested four people accused of the murders of eight people in Pike County on April 22, 2016," DeWine tweeted.

The four suspects arrested were identified as: George "Billy" Wagner III, Angela Wagner and sons George Wagner IV and Edward "Jake" Wagner.

Rhoden family execution-style murders: 4 family members arrested in 2016 Ohio killings

Back
Top Bottom