• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ohio National Guard vs Gun owners/2nd Amendment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the last thread was locked because of the immature, snippy bullshit (typical and valid), or because of the subject matter.

Likely the bs... the typical progression of these threads is the mil guys say it is rediculous and the Alex Jones fanbois say it is a matter of time. And then there is head butting.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

To be fair, this kind of thing just serves to piss people off, create threads where we start screaming about JBTs and blue helmets. Its been done.

I missed the previous threads. It is worth noting the Ohio National Guard is the organization that most recently fired upon U.S. citizens on U.S. soil (Kent State).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

While that was obviously deplorable... it was really the result of misused untrained youth colliding with obnoxious ******* youth... just one side had guns. Again, the situation should not have been able to take place in the first place but its more of a case of testosterone and stupidity than JBTs and "the man."

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

You all need to understand that there are MANY MANY MANY Soldiers in the National Guard that would have a serious dilemma on their hands if they were asked to take a list of addresses to registered gun owners and confiscate their fire arms. I was discussing this moments ago with a fellow Guardsman because of the release of this story........he and I both would give up our careers and got in front of a court marshall if that ever came about. And I've even discussed this with my wife and she knows that if an order came out like that I would not be home for a long long time! And I do not feel we are in the minority here.

You all need to understand that there are MANY MANY MANY Soldiers in the National Guard that would have a serious dilemma on their hands if they were asked to take a list of addresses to registered gun owners and confiscate their fire arms. I was discussing this moments ago with a fellow Guardsman because of the release of this story........he and I both would give up our careers and got in front of a court marshall if that ever came about. And I've even discussed this with my wife and she knows that if an order came out like that I would not be home for a long long time! And I do not feel we are in the minority here.

I concur...and i'll leave it at that.

Not sure who the American Militia will be fighting against, but the Third American Revolution will be fought over the 2nd Amendment, which is what the 2nd Amendment protects.

Last edited:

IF that does happen, I hope that you have time to give us a 'heads up'. [wink]

Don't play it like that. Rather use your position to aid and abed the people. Share marching orders, give people advanced notice, disclose MRAP vehicle weaknesses, etc. You're much more use to the movement on the inside then in the brink. Disclose the locations of supply depots, weapsons caches, etc... The intelligence would be invaluable.

for arguments sake. I will be the guy who says this is overreacting
we see the portrayal of the enemy as similar to us, but in the specifics, it's really quite different...

if gun right's activists are poisoning kids lunches, I think I may side with the national guard on this one

we see the portrayal of the enemy as similar to us, but in the specifics, it's really quite different...

if gun right's activists are poisoning kids lunches, I think I may side with the national guard on this one

TRUTH!

+1

Our military plans for every situation under the sun. Mexicans invading the border states, us vs. the British Empire (back when they could've beat us), and I'm sure a lot more situations that we won't know about, if we ever know about them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_color-coded_war_plans

It would be more than likely that a leftist group would do the poisoning, blame the 2A groups, and the pols and media would gladly follow the path to disarm those blamed to not let a good tragedy go to waste [tinfoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom