• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ohio murder suspect breaks into Georgia home, meets family man with firearm

NHCraigT

NES Member
LINK: MSN
.... Police told FOX 5 Atlanta that the homeowner was armed with a gun and confronted the intruder, who was wielding a knife, in his basement.
The homeowner reportedly warned the suspect before shooting him. Police said the homeowner then left the basement and took up a defensive position on the second-floor staircase to protect his family.
"There, he took his stand as the subject made his way up to the second floor. [He] made the comment, something to the effect of, ‘You’re going to have to kill me.’ When the resident fired a second shot. That was about the time the deputies got there. From we can tell, he was coming down the stairway with a second gunshot wound," said Fayette County Sheriff Barry Babb. "At that point, they actually still struggled with him [as they] took him into custody....

1694962986994.png

Emptying the magazine and reloading would have been fully justified.

‘You’re going to have to kill me.’ ....well, I'll be more than happy to oblige your demand.
Seems like a weird encounter

I'm not sure id let him talk

Back
Top Bottom