• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ohio man accused of executing 3 young sons seen in bodycam video sitting calmly next to gun afterward

commodon

NES Member
I simply have no words...

An Ohio dad accused of executing two of his sons before he "hunted" down and shot the third appears sitting calmly on his porch in bodycam video as responding deputies find the children's bodies scattered around his lawn.

Chad Christopher Doerman, 32, is being held on $20 million bail for three charges of aggravated murder in the shooting deaths of his three boys, ages 3, 4 and 7.

The video shows deputies responding to 911 calls after 4 p.m. June 15, exiting their vehicles and seeking cover as they approach Doerman, who appears to ignore some of their commands but is taken into custody without additional violence.

Ohio man accused of executing 3 young sons seen in bodycam video sitting calmly next to gun afterward

Screenshot_20230620-180011~2.png

Last edited:
"who appears to ignore some of their commands but is taken into custody without additional violence."

Sounds like it would have been the right time for a trigger happy LEO. Or maybe one who accidently took out his gun instead of a taser.

So sad.

What the actual fuxk. World is falling apart at a rapid pace.

Oh stop. Like this shit didn't happen 100 years ago. Or 1,000. Mental illness is mental illness.

Susan Smith, for one. That was almost 30 years ago.
(I have a client named Susan Smith. Life was a bit uncomfortable for a while for her.)

Oh stop. Like this shit didn't happen 100 years ago. Or 1,000. Mental illness is mental illness.

Susan Smith, for one. That was almost 30 years ago.
(I have a client named Susan Smith. Life was a bit uncomfortable for a while for her.)
I remember that Susan Smith one. It was also sickening when the details came out of one of the kids apparently getting free and found near the body of his brother under water trying to undo his strap in the car. Then the feminists started blaming the guy she was in a relationship with because she said she killed her sons because the guy didn’t want someone with kids already or some insane rationale like that.

[angry]

Unimaginable....

Yes, I was describing the Overton Window to some folks yesterday and gave the example of Human Sacrifice as “Unthinkable”, saying that only rare deviant individuals commit human sacrifices in recent times and that they are locked away as insane or locked away/executed as criminal. One blubbering fool said the GOP still commits human sacrifices daily around the world with their capitalist policies. I said Communism has killed 80-100 million in the last century but let’s not use political agendas to try to redefine good and evil.

IMG_2240.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom