OffGrid Magazine

We pick it up all the time. There are a couple of others out there that are very helpful with a lot of useful information/articles/how-to's, etc. - American Survival Guide and Survivalist.

+1 on backwoods home magazine. They're on kindle now too, but i prefer the hardcopy.

I would expect a mag like this to be mostly ads , and gear review , and light on actual info.

Which is sort of why they exist. The industry , and marketing are inspirational , and informative by themselves. Same with gun and knife and most other magazines. When I do buy these kind of things , it's for the ads really. Sort of like my psycho ex girlfriend and fashion magazines.

I don't want some expert writer dude telling me how to do anything. I'm a bootstrap know it all 50 year old special kind of person. I don't ask directions , or want any help , damn it.

Can you get it delivered to your home address by USPS? If so, that would seem rather ironic...

I DL's a few issues on my iPad. Actually, not a bad resource. Mostly about kit for sale, but some good information too. Reviews are generally not comparitive testing, but just manufacturers description and specifications. Any number of prepper forums and Amazon have reviews, once you know what to look for though.

But I'll get the Solar iPad charger so I can still read the issues when TEOTWAWKI hits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom