Obama Says: Don't stock up on guns

Why look for a quick recovery? The longer the scumbags can keep this going on, the greater the chances are for more and more govt. control...of everything. Don't you understand that it is in your best interest to have the govt. control everything? Geez....whatsamatterU?[wink]

I guess I read too much. [wink]

Government caused the problem by centrally controlling the cost of capital measures, specifically interest rate manipulation through monetary mal-policy of the Federal Reserve System.

I guess I read too much. [wink]

Government caused the problem by centrally controlling the cost of capital measures, specifically interest rate manipulation through monetary mal-policy of the Federal Reserve System.

Bad, bad, bad. If you keep on reading, you may start to question. Not good. [wink] Yup, the Fed is a true Goblin, but the current crisis, (IMHO) is a direct result of the massive govt. interference in the mortgage market. This is really the nexus of the bailouts and its origination is in govt. mandates.

All across the world, investments were made in "bad" paper.

And the fact that the paper we carry is backed by NOTHING. It's just a piece of paper. It's really not money!

Too true. Not sure how this is all going to end up, but I am not optimistic. Until the voting public smartens up, I see no relief.

I think the voting public is smart. Things like sound money, non-interventionism, sound investment and small government are good for nearly everyone except for the autocracy and their henchmen.

People have been duped and placated by the mass media (brainwashing).

I think the voting public is smart. Things like sound money, non-interventionism, sound investment and small government are good for nearly everyone except for the autocracy and their henchmen.

Grin, if that "smart" is prevalent, how come the same jerks keep getting voted in time after time? Smart?....or are more and more voters buying into the "gimmee" attitude? What happens when the people that want to leech outnumber the people who produce?

Then maybe they're not so smart. Or, maybe just to lazy to care.

Because the autocracy dominates the mass media. There's really nowhere to turn! CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, Boston Globe, it's all the same, interventionist, fear-mongering, statist junk.

Seeing the same crap repetitiously obviously has an effect. And we see it every Election Day.

Because the autocracy dominates the mass media. There's really nowhere to turn! CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, Boston Globe, it's all the same, interventionist, fear-mongering, statist junk.

Seeing the same crap repetitiously obviously has an effect. And we see it every Election Day.

That is exactly how "propaganda" works. Think back to Tokyo Rose. In current times, the Palestinians are masters of deception and "staging" events. The current media eats it up.

That is exactly how "propaganda" works. Think back to Tokyo Rose. In current times, the Palestinians are masters of deception and "staging" events. The current media eats it up.

Sure. They're certainly contemporary Toyko Roses. Even the pro-Israel press outlets do it though. It's not exclusive to sources sympathetic only to Gaza (e.g. Reference the Israeli bombing of the U.N. school on Thursday - It was first reported that mortar or rocket fire was sourced there, but then there was a small correction that was issued by the Israeli government).

Sure. They're certainly contemporary Toyko Roses. Even the pro-Israel press outlets do it though. It's not exclusive to sources sympathetic only to Gaza (e.g. Reference the Israeli bombing of the U.N. school on Thursday - It was first reported that mortar or rocket fire was sourced there, but then there was a small correction that was issued by the Israeli government).

Have never understood the procedure (just me). Hamas places weapons and weapons systems in the middle of civilian populations, and then uses pics, sometimes faked, of "atrocities". Their Charter explicitly calls for the destruction and elimination of Israel.

What good is "talking", "diplomacy" or an "appeasement" going to do? Giving away land has done no good, and the creation of a "dual state" or "side-by-side" state will only give legal status to terrorists. I do not understand this.

I'm no genius, but I do know that when there is a conflict where one side is "sworn" to eradicate you, the only solution is to defeat them....totally and unmercifully. If not, you have centuries of this crap, and being "nice" and "reasonable" accomplishes nothing.

My own hope is that Israel ignores the rest of the "world" that does nothing, and does what they need to do to survive. Screw world opinion....they hate you anyway. Do what needs to be done.[wink]

While I won't defend Hamas, remember though, Hamas was democratically elected!

But the important thing to remember is that we are intervening by giving taxpayer money to Israel.

The best thing for our government to do now is to embrace non-interventionism. This is really an Israeli-Gaza thing.

Interference in the markets, in the affairs of our foreign neighbors, etc. only makes Americans less safe, and bankrupts us.

That's why we're stocking up on guns.

While I won't defend Hamas, remember though, Hamas was democratically elected!

But the important thing to remember is that we are intervening by giving taxpayer money to Israel.

The best thing for our government to do now is to embrace non-interventionism. This is really an Israeli-Gaza thing.

Interference in the markets, in the affairs of our foreign neighbors, etc. only makes Americans less safe, and bankrupts us.

That's why we're stocking up on guns.

Should we also mention the money we are giving, and have given, to the "Palestinians" in the form of aid? Our tax dollars, supposedly going to aid, being used to purchase weapons? This whole thing is sick.

The entire idea of "Palestinian" is a total fabrication, and unless a person delves into history, it will be bought.

Why is it that no Arab country...none...will accept "Palestinians" as citizens? Why are "Palestinians" kept where they are? Short answer....keep stirring the pot...keep the turmoil going....hound the Jews.

We have so many "illegals" in our own country that we cannot actually get an accurate count. Yet, there is NO Arab country that will allow Palestinian immigrants and put them on a path to citizenship. Why is that? Think about it.[wink]

I have to comment on the illegal thing in this communist country YES I mean the US.

I just saw in an article in one the local papers that stated the Obama pick for Sec or labor a Mexican woman Rep. Hilda Solis is pro amnesty and IE in favor of giving all of the illegals citizenship and drivers licenses / social security etc.

Shes a good government worker wants to recruit more slaves for the bankrupt system.

Should we also mention the money we are giving, and have given, to the "Palestinians" in the form of aid? Our tax dollars, supposedly going to aid, being used to purchase weapons? This whole thing is sick.

The entire idea of "Palestinian" is a total fabrication, and unless a person delves into history, it will be bought.

Why is it that no Arab country...none...will accept "Palestinians" as citizens? Why are "Palestinians" kept where they are? Short answer....keep stirring the pot...keep the turmoil going....hound the Jews.

We have so many "illegals" in our own country that we cannot actually get an accurate count. Yet, there is NO Arab country that will allow Palestinian immigrants and put them on a path to citizenship. Why is that? Think about it.[wink]

I have to comment on the illegal thing in this communist country YES I mean the US.

I just saw in an article in one the local papers that stated the Obama pick for Sec or labor a Mexican woman Rep. Hilda Solis is pro amnesty and IE in favor of giving all of the illegals citizenship and drivers licenses / social security etc.

Shes a good government worker wants to recruit more slaves for the bankrupt system.

Yup, no problem. We will just keep giving and allowing until it kills us. So much for our elected "leaders". Dontcha know....they're "looking out for you".
Big Joke!

I was appalled to see that Hamas is armed with M16's, which were stolen from the Fatah government, which were given to them by the Israelis for the "police", which originally came from us.

Israel is the only true democratic state in the whole shit hole we call the Middle East. Isn't that why we are in Iraq now?. I say we should give more aid to Israel. Use whatever satellite imagery, logistics etc we have available to help. Not one Arab country has come out and called on Hamas to stop sending the rockets into Israel.

10/4

Can you imagine how they could pay down the so called national debt if we stopped giving all of that foreign aid.

Or maybe let the government run on that coin rather than build up more debt.

Imagine paying 10% of your check to taxes instead of 30-40%.

Stop paying aid to other countries and keep what you earn instead of giving it to Aid.

Here are some numbers.
http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/31987.pdf

Couldn't agree more. All foreign aid should stop. Immediately.

Last edited:
10/4

Can you imagine how they could pay down the so called national debt if we stopped giving all of that foreign aid.

Or maybe let the government run on that coin rather than build up more debt.

Imagine paying 10% of your check to taxes instead of 30-40%.

Stop paying aid to other countries and keep what you earn instead of giving it to Aid.

Here are some numbers.
http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/31987.pdf

Two great ideas SAS: Eliminate foreign aid and reconfigure United States currency to be backed by a precious metal denomination.

Thanks

But the idea will never make it to the law makers, They are too busy handing out Fiat Currency to their buddies.

I tried to call Ron Pauls office in Texas today but realised its Saturday and his office was not open. DOH

I mainly wanted to talk to him about Obama.

BTW here is his website in case anyone else wants to contact him and suggest he support the cases before SCOTUS.
http://www.house.gov/paul/district.shtml

His office phone numbers listed below.

Washington, DC
203 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone Number: (202) 225-2831

Lake Jackson, Texas
122 West Way, Suite 301
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Phone Number: (979) 285-0231

Galveston, Texas
601 25th Street, Suite 216
Galveston, TX 77550
Phone Number: (409) 766-7013

Victoria, Texas
1501 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 229
Victoria, TX 77904
Phone Number: (361) 576-1231

I have spoken to him in the past he gave me his card at a photo Op when he visited Google HG back around 1.25 - 1.5 years ago.

IF we could Kill the FED and let the truth get out about the current FRADULENT tax system so people would all stop paying Federal Income Tax at the same time I would be agreeable with that.
4_1_72.gif

Two great ideas SAS: Eliminate foreign aid and reconfigure United States currency to be backed by a precious metal denomination.

Last edited:
Don't trust anything Obama says regarding gun control.

It's not even clear that he has much to say about what Congress will pass and put before him for signature. Pelosi and Reid are determined to exert their own authority in many areas.

As for insight into the Obama admin's position on firearms, FOX NEWS reported that they have a question on their new employment application that asks you ...
1) To report (register) every gun in your household with the new administration (whether registration is required in your home state or not).

2) To state all the members of your household who have access to the guns reported

3) To state whether or not each gun has ever been used in the commission of a crime and if so, to provide details.

If I were applying for a job in the new administration, I'd take these questions to mean that...
1) the administration viewed any gun ownership as a negative

2) they viewed anyone who had access to guns as a potential criminal

3) my chances for getting or keeping any job in the government (If I remain a gun owner) are very poor

4) National registration is very much on the agenda of the administration

There is nothing to fear for soon Al Franken will be here.

With 25 precincts reporting more votes than registered voters, there's nothing Franken can't do! Here we sit, in the bleak midwinter, as our republic is stolen from us, and fret if we'll be able to keep our guns in the coming Obamocracy. [hmmm]

This is purely disgusting. [angry]

To me there's no question Obama is inherently anti-gun. However, he's also probably the best politician since Slick Willy, and that's saying rather a lot.

I worry more about Pelosi, Schumer and Feinstein a lot more than I do Obama.
BUT, I also think he's as familiar with the debacle of 1994 as anyone else, if not more so.

I covered that particular election and I can personally attest that the AWB/Brady Bill cost our congressman his seat, and the Democrats the majority.

I think if anything, in the next 2 years we can look for increased taxes on Ammo and restrictions on imports.

After 2 years it's anyone's guess. But injecting 2A issues hands the Republicans a MAJOR issue on a silver platter. It's stupid politics, and while the Dems in general are not known for intelligence, Obama IS.

We shall see. Meanwhile, like everyone else, I'm stocking up on everything I think they MIGHT ban. -No one ever lost their shirt by being too cautious.

Back
Top Bottom