• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Says: Don't stock up on guns

They're upset because no matter how they try to spin things, no matter how many times they quote their own stupid studies or try to kid themselves that the majority of Americans agree with them....

The huge spike in gun sales and the continued demand show that they're wrong. Americans believe in the 2nd Ammendment, America is a gun culture and the majority of Americans don't want Obrady's 'Common Sense Gun Laws'.

RE Obama Says: Don't stock up on guns

Ya OK.

That would be like driving by the gas station @ 0230hrs on the highway when your gas guage is on E and the sign says "next services 75 miles".

I am thinking I need to add a bolt action rifle to my new and rapidly growing collection...
My husband asked "why?"
me: "...don't know...but they sound cool and I may want one in the future."
That was a good enough reason for him!

i tell everyone i know to get their gun license even if they don't plan to buy a gun right away.

truth is, no one really knows Obama or what he is going to do-- it is hard to, considering that for many votes, he was not present.

i think i am more concerned about the pressure he is getting from the left to push their anti gun agenda.

of course he isn't going to say-- "i plan to make it harder to get a license or purchase a firearm" -- he is a politician and even moreso, a skilled wordsmith

When a Jew (Dwarven1), an Atheist (Nickle) and a Catholic (VT Country Girl) are all standing around together with their AR's, you know "it ain't about religion".

Unfortunately, we forgot to take a picture of the three of us, it would've made a hell of a Motivational Poster.

Now that fits my definition of
coexist.jpg
[grin]
Add a holy roller, a Muslim and a Buddist or Hindu and you'd have it all covered. [smile]

I've got a friend who's a Wiccan that we can add to the mix... [devil2]

I have a friend that's an ordained minister of the Pastafarian faith... I wonder if there's a gun store next to the beer fountain in their version of heaven [smile]

Actually, if me and the Mrs's get a nice "rebate" check from the Government we are NOT going to buy any guns.

We are going to buy a safe or two to buy MORE guns since the one we have now is nearly useless and will be best served for Ammo storage.

any rebate me or the MRs get is going towards the purchase of another AK and a buch of Ammo

truth is, no one really knows Obama or what he is going to do-- it is hard to, considering that for many votes, he was not present.

Truth is Obama EXECUTES the law, he doesn't make it...he can only suggest it...

Except maybe executive orders, but I think the SCOTUS would not go in his favour on 2a.

Truth is Obama EXECUTES the law, he doesn't make it...he can only suggest it...

Technically that's true, of course, but a sitting President's power to influence the legislation passed by Congress, particularly a Congress that's dominated so strongly by that President's own political party, goes far beyond the meaning of the word "suggest."

Pastafarians worship the flying spaghetti monster.

Google it. [grin]

Last edited:
Obama Says: Don't stock up on guns

My first of many acts of defiance against our new overlord will be to stock up on guns...and ammo.

Oops did I say that out loud? I hear jackboots outside my door.

My first of many acts of defiance against our new overlord will be to stock up on guns...and ammo.

Oops did I say that out loud? I hear jackboots outside my door.

Obama Administration: Those are just Mormons wearing snowboots, there is nothing to fear citizen, open the door.

Why isn't that I just can't believe/trust him?

Is it because he is a full of sh*t? I think its pretty much well established fact that Obama would ban all civilian ownership of guns, period, if he had the power. As it stands now, they will do whatever they can get away with politically.

Last edited:
Apparently a lot of people don't trust "The One". Say Uncle has as post about the ATF running out of 4473's because of the increased demand for guns.

ATF issues a press release noting that the inventory of Form 4473 (the NICS check form you fill out every time you buy a firearm from an FFL dealer) is running low due to “unprecedented demand.” They’ve even said it’s OK to make photocopies since demand is so high.

The blog is slow to load because of traffic.

Apparently a lot of people don't trust "The One". Say Uncle has as post about the ATF running out of 4473's because of the increased demand for guns.

The blog is slow to load because of traffic.

And if anyone is denied a sale because the .gov couldn't keep up with their required forms, that person should sue on the grounds of a civil rights violation.

The run on guns isn't just about Dear Leader and is inevitable gun grab. It's about the economy and the fact that the federal government wants and is doing everything to prevent a quick recovery.

The run on guns isn't just about Dear Leader and is inevitable gun grab. It's about the economy and the fact that the federal government wants and is doing everything to prevent a quick recovery.

Why look for a quick recovery? The longer the scumbags can keep this going on, the greater the chances are for more and more govt. control...of everything. Don't you understand that it is in your best interest to have the govt. control everything? Geez....whatsamatterU?[wink]

Back
Top Bottom