Obama: AK-47s are for soldiers!

Minute Men were soldiers... weren't they?
Citizens who answered the Call...

"I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals"

I can agree that they don't belong in the hands of criminals....

well, I could probably restate my feelings about Barry ...

I wander if that's his real angle here, trying to get FUDDS on his side for additional gun control. I'm not sure how it would benefit him, though. May be sheeple crave gun control. May be he is feeling this out.

In any case, I find it ironic that POS used an AR-15 and AK-47s get all the bad rep. WTF, seriously?

In any case, I find it ironic that POS used an AR-15 and AK-47s get all the bad rep. WTF, seriously?

Journalists%2Bguide%2Bto%2BFirearms.jpg

That's just his recycled rhetoric he used years ago...assault rifles out of the hands of criminals on our streets. That seems to be his comfort zone for discussing gun control.

He has not 'come out' to promote gun control because he will sign the UN Treaty.

My understanding is that the treaty will have the force of law until and unless the Senate votes on it and rejects it. so if the senate does nothing, it will go into affect.

WTF... it appears both canidates would suposedly not ban guns but just make it harder to gett them.. They can both suck my balls.. And I will be the first to admit if Obama is reelected and pulls some black gun ban B.S. I will be the first to admit I was wrong...

He has not 'come out' to promote gun control because he will sign the UN Treaty.

My understanding is that the treaty will have the force of law until and unless the Senate votes on it and rejects it. so if the senate does nothing, it will go into affect.

I believe it is the other way around - two thirds of the senate must vote for it for it to have the force of law. This is too significant to be a CEA or SEA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_Clause

I also agree that these should be out of the hands of criminals but he and his ilk have not been able to do that have they? In fact he and his minions actually provided these to criminals and I for one cannot see a connection between the millions who obey the law and the one that did not!

Might be time to kick some $$ over to Scott Brown and even (gulp) Mittens?

Wait, he was a law professor wasn't he?

He does know it's already illegal for a criminal to posess an AK-47 (or any other firearm) under federal law, right?

Or does he need to go back to law school?

Mittens? he signed the lifetime AWB in MA, although Barry isnt any better, neither is a friend to the law abiding gun owner

Roger that. But one of the two choices in November is about to sign a UN arms treaty that if the Senate doesn't reject will essentially become law, and the other will likely reject said treaty.

It does not surprise me that he is looking to piss on the Constitution a little more.

That poor Document gets pissed on by him so frequently that it never gets a chance to dry out.

Right on queue:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...gun-violence-in-new-orleans-speech/?hpt=hp_c1

My favorite part:
"I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals," Obama said. "That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities."

Show me a gun owner that thinks this.

He used that same lead-in when his skirt flew up during the "you didn't build that" speech. By saying something like "many people agree that...blah, blah, blah" it kind of sounds like your position is subject to popular opinion, and you're just doing what the people want. Notice the careful avoidance of things that could be proven wrong, like use of the words "most" or "majority."

Roger that. But one of the two choices in November is about to sign a UN arms treaty that if the Senate doesn't reject will essentially become law, and the other will likely reject said treaty.

I dont put anything past Romney. If signing it is the popular thing to do, i bet he signs it

It does not surprise me that he is looking to piss on the Constitution a little more.

That poor Document gets pissed on by him so frequently that it never gets a chance to dry out.

He's not pissing on it. He's a "Constitutional Law Professor". He uses it to wipe when he's done dumping on the American Economy.

I dont put anything past Romney. If signing it is the popular thing to do, i bet he signs it
Yes, this is why I call him wind sock. If the media can manufacture enough outrage to ban something, he will ban it. He has zero political principle or belief in the limitations on the power of government imposed by the constitution.

If AK-47s are for soldiers...
Running shoes are for runners, bikes are for bikers, pencils are for writters, knives are for cooks, bats are for batters..., civilians are for paying taxes and keeping theri mouths shut.
We elect politicians to serve us, and to manage the taxes we pay to provide us the things we tell them we need and to manage them. They should be thanking us on a regular basis for their elected post. People tend to forget that they answer to us not us to them. But then, the majority of people are unconcious of what is happening out there.

"I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree...."

The man, and his crew are slick politicians. Most of the uninformed in his audience will swallow it without questioning or verifying its accuracy. He also comes from the political school that teaches, "if you say it often enough, it becomes true." I have long abandoned hope of finding truth or integrity in politics or those who play it.

When was the last time a gang banger was shot with an AK47?
How many blacks are murdered every year?

He's done absolutely nothing regarding the plight of fatherless black children.
No family, no education, no jobs, no future, but plently of foodstamp/ebt funds to spend while doing....."nothing"

Just imagine if a murder conviction, and rape resulted in the death penalty.
Is there anything remotely considered hard time ?

Right on queue:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...gun-violence-in-new-orleans-speech/?hpt=hp_c1

My favorite part:
"I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of child soldiers, not in the hands of criminals," Obama said. "That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities."

Show me a gun owner that thinks this.
FIFO

we all know real soldier should be carrying M4s, M16s, M249 etc....

When was the last time a gang banger was shot with an AK47?
How many blacks are murdered every year?

He's done absolutely nothing regarding the plight of fatherless black children.
No family, no education, no jobs, no future, but plently of foodstamp/ebt funds to spend while doing....."nothing"

Stop classifying people based on their skin color. You're just as bad as they are, you racist.

Back
Top Bottom