• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYC brothers had ‘human sacrifice’ hit list for cops, judges with stockpile of bombs, guns: DA

Reptile

NES Member
Two brothers who kept a “human sacrifice” hit list of cops, judges, politicians, celebrities and “banker scum” were nabbed with an arsenal of homemade bombs and ghost guns in their family’s Queens apartment, prosecutors said Monday.

Wannabe anarchists Andrew Hatziagelis, 39, and his 51-year-old brother Angelo were hit with a 130-count indictment after cops and federal agents seized a cache of weapons that included “improvised” explosive devices, body armor and a collection of AR-15-style and 9 mm ghost guns.

The pair also allegedly scribbled “hit list” on a scrap of notebook paper that included a list of potential targets that also listed “corporate scum.”

“Wipe out the scum,” the disturbing note said. “Wipe out the earth,” with the lines marked as “chorus – hit list.

“Human sacrifices,” a written rant on a separate page said. “Permitable but only for the corrupt rapists, pedophiles, murderers, politicians, judges.”

Continues...

When cops found the ghost guns did they call anyone to take care of them?

funny-bill-murray.gif

so, a one more sample of a prosecution for an intent to commit an intent?
must have been a very dangerously looking piece of paper, i guess.

but, if they indeed wanted to wipe out whole earth, perfectly good for heroes from DHS to step in and save the planet.

They are good kids.

Going to jail for a long time cuz they are White.

If they were Black bruthas they’d be out by now.

Two brothers who kept a “human sacrifice” hit list of cops, judges, politicians, celebrities and “banker scum” were nabbed with an arsenal of homemade bombs and ghost guns in their family’s Queens apartment, prosecutors said Monday.

Wannabe anarchists Andrew Hatziagelis, 39, and his 51-year-old brother Angelo were hit with a 130-count indictment after cops and federal agents seized a cache of weapons that included “improvised” explosive devices, body armor and a collection of AR-15-style and 9 mm ghost guns.

The pair also allegedly scribbled “hit list” on a scrap of notebook paper that included a list of potential targets that also listed “corporate scum.”

“Wipe out the scum,” the disturbing note said. “Wipe out the earth,” with the lines marked as “chorus – hit list.

“Human sacrifices,” a written rant on a separate page said. “Permitable but only for the corrupt rapists, pedophiles, murderers, politicians, judges.”

Continues...
Where'd they get the body armor in NY? They're highly super duper illegal for mere subjects.

Good Lord!

I shot that much on Saturday afternoon!

OK, mister Moneybags.

I'm thinking these guys watched Fight Club too many times.

The premise is the same. In FC, they decided to blow up 5 or 6 buildings to reset the financial system. Like there weren't MULTIPLE BACKUPS ALL OVER THE FREAKING WORLD! Iron Mountain, anyone????? Sheesh. I mean Fight Club was 1999 - meaning we were mired in the Y2K stuff. EVERYONE was worried about it all going down so backup and such was SUPER-paramount to the tech and banking industries. I have to believe the majority of viewers IN the theaters at the time thought, "Well, that's a dumb plan."

Ditto for these two maroons. Take out Jamie Diman and what do you get? No change. Well, you lose one brilliant CEO, but the system is still in place.

Banker scum! [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom