NY forgot to exempt the cops.... oops!

They'll just ammend it to include them or something or are the cops going to arrest themselves

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 in an antis office just to feel rebellious

From the article:

State Senator Eric Adams, a former NYPD Captain, told us he's going to push for an amendment next week to exempt police officers from the high-capacity magazine ban. In his words, "You can't give more ammo to the criminals"

To that a hole I say **** you!

If seven rounds is enough for citizen to defend themselves then it should be enough for the police. We are facing the same criminals they are aren't we?

Within the last hour, the Patrolman's Benevolent Association President released a statement saying, "The PBA is actively working to enact changes to this law that will provide the appropriate exemptions from the law for active and retired law enforcement officers."

so a retired cops family is worth more then mine.... take this out and I bet the cops will change their tune really quick.

Within the last hour, the Patrolman's Benevolent Association President released a statement saying, "The PBA is actively working to enact changes to this law that will provide the appropriate exemptions from the law for active and retired law enforcement officers."
That would make it consistent with LEOSA.

Why does the NY/MA State Government remind me more of a Mel Brooks film than an actual State Body?

And why am I not laughing like I used to?

That would make it consistent with LEOSA.

There is no exemption in LEOSA for banned equipment, such as magazines or unregistered handguns.

A retired officer in NYS who can't qualify (assuming the statewide standard for active police involves a course of fire requiring magazines >7 rounds) is just going to be SOL.

Back
Top Bottom