NUTNFANCY VIDEO.

It's stuff like this that screws over Ron Paul. Whenever you say "but" after something, the beginning means absolutely nothing.

Before I even clicked on it I knew it was going to be 48 minutes of rambling. I'll pass. [rofl]

-Mike

I think hes literally gay. He has that gay lisp, and he has gay mannerisms. Does that mean anything outside the fact that hes gay? no. I'm as gay as it comes, my gaydar is just going off strong right now.

It's like going to the movies. I don't think anyone actually watches more than 5 minutes.

No, movies are actually entertaining and informative. In fairness, I have been informed by nutnfancy occasionally though, with much use of fast forwarding, seeking, and having the sound muted except when someone who isn't him is actually talking.

-Mike

Every now and again hes useful. I like him a LOT more than I do that little twit James Yeager but yeah...he runs long in the mouth

No, movies are actually entertaining and informative. In fairness, I have been informed by nutnfancy occasionally though, with much use of fast forwarding, seeking, and having the sound muted except when someone who isn't him is actually talking.

-Mike

You have to get passed the super gay intro and then find the 2 minutes out of 40 that's useful.

I like Hickok45 much more and can actually watch his gun reviews.

dammit.

im watchin it now and im quite far into it. this guy is a moron....its confirmed. hes a moron. not even a moran, a moron.

moron.

dont be that guy.

Paraphrase:

Where do you stand on that sliding loss of freedom, do you want to accelerate it, or slow down the loss?

I don't want to do either of those things. I want a reversal. If we go slow we have 20 years at least of slow losses. If we go fast maybe we'll have a political revolution (non-violent) or awakening of ideals at least. Maybe harsh reality will correct things. We won't see the harsh reality by being frogs in the slowly warming pot.

Customer approached gun counter:

Customer: "Do you guys sell Kel Tec SU-16's?"

Me: "No, but I can point yo to where to get a good AR15"

Customer: "No, I was watching a show on the Kel-Tec SU-16 and he said it was a solid gun, it's cheaper than an AR and just as good"

Me: "Really? What Show?"

Customer: "It was on YouTube - Nutinfancy, he ran a rifle course with it"

Me: "Oh, super, buy with confidence then"

Customer: "Really?"

Me: "No, not really, but it's the internet, so what the heck"....

Customer approached gun counter:

Customer: "Do you guys sell Kel Tec SU-16's?"

Me: "No, but I can point yo to where to get a good AR15"

Customer: "No, I was watching a show on the Kel-Tec SU-16 and he said it was a solid gun, it's cheaper than an AR and just as good"

Me: "Really? What Show?"

Customer: "It was on YouTube - Nutinfancy, he ran a rifle course with it"

Me: "Oh, super, buy with confidence then"

Customer: "Really?"

Me: "No, not really, but it's the internet, so what the heck"....

[rofl]

I think hes literally gay. He has that gay lisp, and he has gay mannerisms. Does that mean anything outside the fact that hes gay? no. I'm as gay as it comes, my gaydar is just going off strong right now.

Personally, I'd vote "stroke victim." Left side of his face hangs somethin' fierce.

If his videos weren't so damn long maybe I'd watch one every once in a while. There are so many other good gun channels that I'm subbed to that it has to be a pretty slow day in my subscription box to even consider putting up with his rambling.

I also like Hickock45's gun reviews. I would love to have his range in my backyard.

I am also a big fan of Sootch00. He's got some decent gun and survival-type videos, and he seems like a down to earth guy.

I think Nutnfancy puts out some good information, but he buries it inside 48 minute videos.

idk how it took him 50 minutes to tell us romney is better than obama, martlet can make the same point in a single sentence post.

He's going off of Romney's "official" talking points from his website, and not his record. Of course he looks great from that perspective!

Heh, I stopped as soon as the line, "the things I review ARE political; guns, knives and other dangerous items".

Uh yeah...guns and knives are not dangerous in trained hands. They are only dangerous to the ones who are on the wrong end of those items.

So, why aren't you reviewing cars? Those are dangerous too.

He's going off of Romney's "official" talking points from his website, and not his record. Of course he looks great from that perspective!

you mean a politician would lie on they're official talking points website? huh, who woulda thunk.

Back
Top Bottom