• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

nra mailing

In 2011, they spent 10 million dollars on solicitors. That's according to Form 990(all non-profits have to fill this form out).

yeah looking at it now. i guess it comes with pre filled letters to our senators. cuz we cant write our own letters....

They do that because most gun owners can't be bothered to write their representatives. And most who receive those will not sign them and send them out.

Did you?

If you call them you can opt out of all solicitations.

I have been a life member for a long time the only thing I get is my magazine and ballot.

Calling them is easier than typing on here and your problem goes away.

One phone call 22 years ago and I still do not get their junk mail.....

They do that because most gun owners can't be bothered to write their representatives. And most who receive those will not sign them and send them out.

Did you?

This

Most wont write and dont write. I just fill itnout and send it. Dont have to include $$ if youre not inclined to do so. I lump send my $$ once a year, makes it easier to track all of the organizations that way.

Sent from the blind

I read it over and filled it out. They pretty much made it as easy as possible for people to fill out and they are going to separate and send the letters out to each person.

I signed up for a years membership and there is no way in hell they had any money left over to fight for any causes after the amount of junkmail I had sent to me. Not a very prudent use of my money.

Like in any community, there are those who can't put pen to paper - the left uses this tactic to organize its mob, so I really don't see the need to be offended - there are plenty of us out there who can't use the written word very well either.

yeah looking at it now. i guess it comes with pre filled letters to our senators. cuz we cant write our own letters....

Back
Top Bottom