NRA Launches New Membership Drive

...and you get the benefit in 2008.

"This weekend, NRA is hosting a gathering called "A Celebration of American Values" in Washington, D.C. The National Rifle Association is all about preserving our Second Amendment, but there are certain things that go along with protecting our God-given rights.

Patriotism, for instance. I don't think you'll find a more patriotic group of Americans than the members of the National Rifle Association.

We understand just how unique the United States of America really is, and we're well aware that there are those within this country and outside of our borders that want to see us lose our freedoms and responsibilities in order to look more like the "global community."

I still remember my debate with Rebecca Peters of IANSA at the United Nations, who said it's time we give up our Second Amendment rights because she thinks Americans aren't special. She said Americans are just like any other people in the world. Can you believe that? Americans by the thousands have paid the ultimate price-not just for our own freedom, but to liberate oppressed men, women and children around the globe. But to Peters and people like her, our freedoms are a roadblock, not a path to success.

So we're celebrating our values this weekend. But we're also keeping a watchful eye on those who want to strip us of those things that make us uniquely American. And if they bring that fight to us, we'll meet them with a ferocity that would make our Founding Fathers proud."

If you're not an NRA member then you should be. Full stop. No excuses.

I've paid for two memberships for other people this month...how about you?

To learn more about what's at stake and what you can do to help visit the firearm industry sponsored website yourself:

http://www.insureyourgunrights.com/

Ron,

I wish us all good luck in this. We need to unite to fight against the rising tide of anti-gun (actually anti-honest gun owner) measures.

I've been a life member since 1977 and my son is a member now. I'll be looking for new people to recruit.

Back
Top Bottom