Novice playing with the Fuji 101,,;)

Right click and create a file, name it and leave it on your desktop. Then after down loading you photos to it you can work them and then save as and name it. CZ520003 or CZ520004. I use the built in PAINT as my open with pick.

DSCF0007_zps762a9329.jpg

Yeah, there you go.....ok like what did you say....lol
I don't have a clue. Right now I am not ready to try more stuff. It took me over a hour to find my scan of C&R license which has its own file....problem is finding files for me.
My computer is from 2005 it has tons of stuff on it. Last time we had a problem with it the guy laughed and asked if we actually use any of the stuff.....more pics when it gets warmer or I locate some more files.

LOL! I am trying to figure out the camera end more than the computer end...im just getting to the point that I am trying different exposers and settings on the camera.

Awesome all original S'G'. I just bought as pretty an S'G' as I've seen in years, and it is only about half as nice as your rifle. Happy for you, green with envy for me.

Yes I have been useing the tripod and trimmer more now. Not so much in the early dated pics....nice carbine

Not exactly milsurp but playing with camera?

I had to rearange my safe for my new arrival that will be here wednesday. this is my only true prestine item i own. Im still haveing issues with glare ? even indirect light out the pourch. Ok so what settings should be on my camera such as exposer, ISO settings ect ect. Its a older Kodak C533. I am getting better though.

103_3408_zps3f2fd359.jpg

103_3407_zpsa375eb4b.jpg

103_3406_zps47bb5f41.jpg

103_3405_zps57f378ce.jpg

This my 2nd oldest item.....C&R yes milsurp no

100_1387.jpg

Ok had to move this one also......I have been getting better. I could not get a close up foused like this in the past. ? What is a decent setting for close ups between ISO,pixel, exposer ?

My oldest mosin

103_3415_zps87db4726.jpg

103_3414_zps574c4d51.jpg

I don't know the settings on your equipment but I use maximum fine it's like 9M on my little Fuji 2600z and MACRO setting for 11" or less a tripod and timer to remove any chance of shake or blurred focus no flash and indirect natural light.

223883e8.jpg

Cheers
...MJ...

Back
Top Bottom