Noveske Bringing Bolt Actions Back - The Lot Lizard

No can do. Has evil arm brace AND folding stock AND short barrel.😱
Three strikes yur out.
(Yeah I love it)

Well ... there is also the Urban Dictionary definition. [laugh]

I found Noveske's related ad poster.

images

Excerpts form the book:

Inside was an unusual type of firearm completely unknown to the vast majority of people, a single shot Tennyson Champion long-range target pistol. These pistols looked like a cross between an antique dueling piece and a science fiction movie prop gun. This one had a walnut grip and a fourteen-inch-long blued steel barrel. A telescopic sight was mounted on top of the rear of the barrel, and the muzzle end was threaded to accept a compensator or other devices. The Tennyson Champions were unique in that their grip and trigger assemblies could accept a wide variety of interchangeable barrels in literally dozens of calibers. These ranged from .22 rimfire, to rifle cartridges capable of taking down an elk—if the shooter had wrists capable of handling the brutal recoil.

This particular Champion’s barrel was chambered for .223 caliber, also called 5.56mm, the same cartridge fired by the military M-16 and its civilian version, the semi-auto AR-15. With a quality scope and superior ammunition, and fired from a steady rest position, the Champion was capable of rifle-like accuracy. Best of all, the Champion would fit easily into Ranya’s daypack. If and when she ever found the federal agent who killed her father, she intended to pay him back in kind, and the Champion could be exactly the right tool for the job.

Ranya slowly exhaled while putting light pressure on the Champion’s trigger with the pad on the end of her right index finger. The thin black crosshairs danced ever so slightly in rhythm with her pulse as they quartered the top of Sanderson’s head, while he stared straight down at his waiting golf ball. Sanderson was as motionless as a marble statue at the moment that the Tennyson Champion spat out its muffled shot.

It’s actually a folding chassis.
That’s the only thing I find interesting about this setup…
Technically, it’s not a folding stock.

It can’t be operated while folded… But I’m sure the gun grabbers and politicians will still say “but look at the Stock it is folded”. No, no it’s not..
It’ll be really funny when they argue this like the other times there called out on things they have no clue about, don’t care to be educated about…

These gun control people and politicians remind me of the flat-earthers…. There just no arguing with or trying to explain anything to them.

Back
Top Bottom