• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Notifying MIRCS of change of mailing address?

Hey folks, so I recently set up an on street mailbox to replace a PO box. Long story short, I got tired of paying the fee, having to go within the PO's business hours and having to disarm to go check the damn mail. I've also found that a lot of vendors refuse to ship to PO boxes. Screw it. Anyway, All the forwarding paperwork is in and i've been notifying all my billers and such of the change. My question is in regards to MIRCS/FRB. Do I have to notify them of the change or will they just figure it out because now my home and mailing addresses are the same? If I'm required to notify them, how would I go about doing that? Is there a number I can call? An online form? Go talk to the licensing officer?

Thanks in advance.

Does the address on your LTC need to change? I don't think there's anything to do here if not.

Also, why would you actually want them to be able to mail you shit? It's not like they ever send anything good.

Them damned MIRCS. Running H outta Laos. Killing prostitutes.

I'm getting to old for this S-word.

18f51cef-4ca2-4288-b758-0bde95fca592_screenshot.jpg

If the po box was listed as a mailing address the worse is you will not get the paper postcard to renew notice and any other junk mail they want to send.

Back
Top Bottom