Note To Rioting Americans: Why Looting A Gun Store Isn't Such A Great Idea

Reptile

NES Member
As social unrest worsens by the day, criminals have masked themselves as protesters and have started to loot high-end stores across the country. Mobs ransacking stores has been most evident in nearly every major metro in the last 3-5 days.

"When looting on Fifth Ave., "protesters" might want to skip over the Rolex outlet," we noted Monday, due mostly because every Rolex has a unique serial number that would make it hard to resell. It was also pointed out that Apple laptops and other Apple products, as well as most other expensive electronics, have location trackers -- again, harder to resell on the black market.

Our message today is clear: Don't loot gun stores. There are several reasons behind this. The first is that store owners and or employees are most likely armed to the teeth and will shoot.

That is exactly what happened when a group of people attempted to break into Firing Line Inc. in South Philadelphia early Tuesday were met with a barrage of gunfire by the owner, who was waiting inside.

Of course they have to say that the owner was "waiting inside" to make him look like he was looking to shoot someone. They could have just said that he was prepared to prevent theft of his property. Too bad that he didn't perforate more of them. Jack.

How long does it take for property owners to wake up? With all the screaming and noise a lot of "looters" could be picked off with .22s from concealment just like it never happened. The next wave might reconsider if they had to step over bodies to get in. Jack.
A suppressed .22 could solve a lot of these annoyances. Even just a hole in the kneecap from an unknown source would take a lot of the fun out of looting.

Can only be traced to the last owner on the paperwork trail. And that won't be the one who used it. Usually ATF runs out of ambition unless it's a big deal. I've seen this happen myself. Jack.

It was actually meant to be a snarky question about the word "easily", since even in the best cases, tracking takes a while and only finds the owner, not the gun.

i.e.: There's no LoJack for guns.

Let me know how that online tracking purchase goes...
Feds so far don't care, there are dudes in free states buying those things, paying the tax, getting a stamp, and drilling them out... think about it, after a point they'd have to ban pipe fittings. Probably still pretty dumb now given that a real can can be had for under a grand and you know what kind of quality you're getting into. I have not seen anyone that bothered to try to make one into a true rifle can, i bet the materials are too weak.

Feds so far don't care, there are dudes in free states buying those things, paying the tax, getting a stamp, and drilling them out... think about it, after a point they'd have to ban pipe fittings. Probably still pretty dumb now given that a real can can be had for under a grand and you know what kind of quality you're getting into. I have not seen anyone that bothered to try to make one into a true rifle can, i bet the materials are too weak.

Looks like those facebook ads catching peeps buying them

How long does it take for property owners to wake up? With all the screaming and noise a lot of "looters" could be picked off with .22s from concealment just like it never happened. The next wave might reconsider if they had to step over bodies to get in. Jack.

Riots would be a great opportunity for some sniping practice. The ones directing the riots and looting will have their head explode like a watermelon.

Back
Top Bottom