• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Not guilty

Back in the era of the TV show Friends, there was always the discussion of Rachel, Monica and Phoebe — which girl would you sleep with, which would you go down on and which would you let go down on you…I still find that standard reference for comparison useful.

OP’s original post… 2 of 3, @Zappa bump… same, but might shuffle the options 😉

For anyone curious:

Rachel (Jennifer Aniston): sleep with
Monica (Courteney Cox): down on
Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow): down on me
Rachel
Rachel
and Rachel

Back in the era of the TV show Friends, there was always the discussion of Rachel, Monica and Phoebe — which girl would you sleep with, which would you go down on and which would you let go down on you…I still find that standard reference for comparison useful.

For anyone curious:

Rachel = with, Monica = from, Pheobe = on (and then with) (I'm partial to blondes)

Loujain then
1658175127557.png
Similar to Pheobe. On, then with.

Loujain now
1658175059651.png
From, I think. It's not the gray (that would be hypocritical!) - she just looks "harder" (which probably makes a lot of sense given what she's probably been through)

The answer is:
Yes
Yes
Don't stick your dick in crazy

For anyone curious:

WTF? [slap] Okay, i looked.

1658209987743.png

1658210016440.png

Rachel
Rachel
and Rachel

Then AND now. She was lightyears over both of the other two. Still is. I'm sure she's batpoop crazy, but dang she's kept it up for 30 years.

Rachel = with, Monica = from, Pheobe = on (and then with) (I'm partial to blondes)

Loujain then
View attachment 639429
Similar to Pheobe. On, then with.

Loujain now
View attachment 639427
From, I think. It's not the gray (that would be hypocritical!) - she just looks "harder" (which probably makes a lot of sense given what she's probably been through)

I'm stacking wood deep and buying a new winter coat after looking at those eyebrows in pic2. We're in for a BAAAAD winter. LOL

Back
Top Bottom