Non green Member Full-Auto Shoot on Sat

On a side note, can anyone tell me what type of guns these 3 are?

The top one looks especially scandalous.

2qdn3th.jpg

To me it doesn`t matter who goes green and who doesn`t. I went green for the following reasons - not in order of rank.

1. To show that i was thankful for the help.

2. I like the green color more than the black. It closely matches the color of the pants on my avatar.

3. The price is very cheap when you consider what you spend on ammo and its good for a year.

4. I kept hearing it WAS worth it, so i joined. then found out about the shoots, the buys, the Karma's, the sales etc etc. So i don`t consider it as spending $20, I consider it as saving myself a boat load on the deals and specials.

Last edited:
Looks like you all had a good time , nothing wrong with that ! Oh I must be a eco-friendly green member since I'm a Logger , you know all the Eco folks love Timber Cutters [laugh]

Just to have somewhere you can shoot full auto is nice , alot of places wont allow them which is a bummer but hey fun is fun

When comparing the $20 "green" membership to the cost of those 7 full auto bits pictured + the ammo for the day, it really doesn't compare. Clearly, if you're playing in the full auto game to that caliber(multiple FA's) then does the $20 membership fee really hurt that bad?

Yes, Terra and Andrew,that's me in photo's 4 and 6 running my big huge mouth off while holding a 5.45 upper for the M16 and later shooting the M16 in 5.56 with the cases in mid air. Jim took some excellent photos. A thousand apologies for being out of attire-no OVTS or SAS jacket/headgear. My mistake.

Back
Top Bottom