Non green Member Full-Auto Shoot on Sat

jim/boston

NES Member
Since the star-bellied sneeches (green members) had their secret members-only shoot, we, the 'plain-bellied' sneeches decided to have our own shoot on Sat. Thanks to the biggest and best plain bellied sneech Securityboy and all the rest that bought their full auto weapons out for the day. All full-auto only..no semi-auto allowed. And the added bonus of a waterview range

dbpog9.jpg

33limuq.jpg

3520vgj.jpg

2n1cspk.jpg

1zprw90.jpg

xp4vet.jpg

wb9mw6.jpg

zlc595.jpg

110vda8.jpg

s2qpef.jpg

migzmb.jpg

okzgap.jpg

103e4g2.jpg

b5i0bt.jpg

2qdn3th.jpg

6pyrr9.jpg

2exa25k.jpg

ka0iop.jpg

jg0h9y.jpg

34oodw0.jpg

20ggynk.jpg

2h2e4ub.jpg

1p6k9l.jpg

655y6x.jpg

1zntnxk.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm... with all due respect... why the slap at green members? I pay my $20 a year because I got more than $20 worth of valuable information from this forum after asking only one question. I am a big believer in supporting those organizations that provide me with value. NES is a bargain.

I'm really glad you and your group had a good time. Fully auto shooting is definitely fun.

But am I the only one that found this post rather petty?

Best,

Rich
Proud Green Member

But am I the only one that found this post rather petty?

Best,

Rich
Proud Green Member

yeah, i agree.

OP, WTF dude?
[thinking]

edit: just saw your second post.. ok then [laugh]

as rich stated, for a little over .05 cents a day... it pays for itself

I see BodybagsRyan was there and he had his AK with him. He's got good toys but you all also had some nice toys! And what is up with that range? It looked like you guys were storming the beach. [grin]
BTW: Green members don't discriminate against others. There is a level of service provided for a level of cost. Basic economics and not discrimination.

yeah, i agree.

OP, WTF dude?
[thinking]

edit: just saw your second post.. ok then [laugh]

as rich stated, for a little over .05 cents a day... it pays for itself

Well, if you are really interested..I am a regular at MANY, MANY websites. Some of them pay for themselves by charging a small fee to sell a firearm (which I gladly pay). I don't pay to patronize a website. Just my opinion. If you feel I shouldn't come here if i don't pay a fee; the website owner can tell me I'm not welcome and then I'll move on somewhere else. I do enjoy visiting here, however...but, the owner sets the rules which I would respect. I have always understood that membership was optional; I won't be browbeat or shamed into joining (any more than that 'tip' cup at the convenience store browbeats me into a donation) FWIW

I see BodybagsRyan was there and he had his AK with him. He's got good toys but you all also had some nice toys! And what is up with that range? It looked like you guys were storming the beach. [grin]
BTW: Green members don't discriminate against others. There is a level of service provided for a level of cost. Basic economics and not discrimination.

Flooded range = replay of Normandy invasion!

I have always understood that membership was optional; I won't be browbeat or shamed into joining (any more than that 'tip' cup at the convenience store browbeats me into a donation) FWIW

Jim, relax. Nobody here is "browbeating" you into anything. Most of us green members join because it helps Derek keep this site open. He doesn't charge for anything, with the exception of the members forum. Very rare now a days. I also belong to MANY other forums and I see a lot of browbeating to either join or fees to use a number of the sections. NES doesn't and that is why I frequent this place more then others. If you don't want to join, fine. But don't think we joined because we had to. As ChetD indicated, $20 is a small price to pay for the savings on Group Buys or the fun had a group shoots. To each thier own.

Oh and nice pics! Looked like fun.

Well, if you are really interested..I am a regular at MANY, MANY websites. Some of them pay for themselves by charging a small fee to sell a firearm (which I gladly pay). I don't pay to patronize a website. Just my opinion. If you feel I shouldn't come here if i don't pay a fee; the website owner can tell me I'm not welcome and then I'll move on somewhere else. I do enjoy visiting here, however...but, the owner sets the rules which I would respect. I have always understood that membership was optional; I won't be browbeat or shamed into joining (any more than that 'tip' cup at the convenience store browbeats me into a donation) FWIW

Again, level of service associated with a level of cost. You can post all you want, and I remember you bring positive info to us all with what you post here so no one is looking to run you out of town. But no one is brow beating you to pay either.

Also, talk about a little exclusive clique with a high barrier/cost to entry. You just posted something about a FA/select fire shoot where no semi was allowed and you are, even through jest, making fun of a not so exclusive clique.

Anyhow, lets get back to the guns. There were some nice firearms there. Was that at hanson?

it's cool. did you see my edit?

anywho, in fact. next week, i'm picking up 200 rounds of ammo i wont in a raffle. [smile]

[wink]

i am only a paid member here and one other forum, due to tremendous amount of knowledge and help i rec'd.

i only post regularly here though, as it's local. haven't met a "bad" NESer yet, whether they are paid member or not.

except for Dench

Yea, relax guys they didn't mean anything by it other then to share pictures of a good day at the range. Thank you again for sharing.

I think green membership more than pays for itself and opens your options to a great deal of resources and great people behind it. I think it's honestly the best $20 I've ever spent and it funds a now essential part of my hobby [smile] So hopefully you guys will consider going green and we'll see you at the next NES shoot. Please don't feel deterred from going green because a few people took offense, we're all on the same side here [mg]

*sniff* *sniff* *sob*

I'm so hurt I think I need to talk to Opra and Doctor Phil

[smile]

I didn't make the members shoot either because I'm alittle sick again. It looks like you all had a great time.I like the sling on the Thompson. I'd like to get 1 for mine. I'll try and make the next full auto shoot and bring some toys.

Just a little humorous observation here. I bet a small FA shoot put about the same amount of lead downrange than a typical NES shoot. Just took a little less time. [smile]

... Thanks to the biggest and best plain bellied sneech Securityboy and all the rest that bought their full auto weapons out for the day. All full-auto only..no semi-auto allowed. And the added bonus of a waterview range

No problem bud, thanks for joining us at the mysterious "island nation"...fun was had by all...

PS. I enjoy this site, but reason I'm not green is simple...I like talkin guns and I like checkin out boobies ( o )( o ) and the internet is full of places I where both are free...Its not a "dig" at this site or its members just the reality of why Im not green... Oh that, and "going green" just sounds a little to eco-friendly to me [smile]

This thread has convinced me to not renew my membership.

Another thing,you are only allowed to put yourself on a pedestal when you "go green".This includes posting pictures of "member only" shoots and telling people what they missed because they need "to go green".Also includes references to good deals in the "members only" section that one may have missed due to not "being green".[smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom